When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

So you agree that the opponents to independence are not silent then.  All you need to do now is acknowledge that they aren't a majority and you'll have started to get a grasp of reality.

I don't believe they are particularly vocal right now. The discourse is of course being lead by the vocal majority imo but I think if the issue is to be brought to the forefront then the polling will shift towards remaining and when the issues actually get scrutinised and debated then we will see the "silent majority" prevail and independence will quite rightly be quashed. H2H. 

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

Is there anything worse than an obvious troll spamming these threads?

Yes, the daft cùnts that respond to him/her/them.

You think anyone that disagrees is a troll because you want everyone to agree with you. Just say it rather than pretending to speak for the group. Once you acknowledge that this place is a hivemind and you would do better to convince people rather than stick your head in the sand and denounce anyone that dares to think differently then you might do a slight bit better than helping people support your views. 

31 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Wait a second. You're accepting that this is a contentious issue to some people. Where is that last guy, please respond to this guy and tell him he is wrong and it's only Rangers fans that think this.... 

I think it's a contentious issue to people that are dishonest and dumb dumbs

45 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Yeah but I would prefer they have profound takes like Dave not like Stormzy and his "f**k boris" patter. Absolute weapon of an edge lord. 

Did you prefer Stormzy back when he was doing the homophobic tweets ?

The Glengarried-up daft wee tartan gonks getting irked by my big pal @Stormzyand using their best ammunition such as 'troll' or 'alias'.

Meanwhile, for the the Natter's Natter, @SandyCromartyit's all about ethnicity.  As he said, "Scots through and through and believe in their own country having the god given right to self governance"

I respect Sandy.  He says what the rest of the I don't have a British accent I have a Scottish one brigade are all thinking.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/trust-uk-government-among-scots-22759834

Trust in the UK Government among Scots plummets to record low, survey finds

The annual Scottish Household Survey - which interviews more than 10,000 adults - found that just 15% trusted Westminster to work in the best interests of the country.

It's the lowest number since the survey was first carried out in 1999.

But 61% of respondents said they trusted the Scottish Government to work in their interests.

11 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Is there anything worse than an obvious troll spamming these threads?

Yes, the daft cùnts that respond to him/her/them.

You're right, this is the same guy we've had time after time with a different alias each time but the same discourse.

Edited by SandyCromarty

4 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

You're right, this is the same guy we've had time after time with a different alias each time but the same discourse.

You paranoid weirdo. The audacity for anyone to not agree with the majority on this forum... 

Thinking of making a Rangers supporting alias. Any suggestions for themes?

Was thinking "Jockistan", "subsidy-junkies", "Dundee's a slum", "it's the same club, only the company went bust", and something about porridge.

Feedback would be appreciated.

16 hours ago, Stormzy said:

Bro, I'm one of the most insta disliked person on here in your little bubble and my comment still got 2 likes, go ahead and dislike them now but I think the public has spoken. 

You got two likes and the public has spoken?

Unionist logic.