When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Not this David Griffiths? 

Candidate for George Galloway's party linked to sectarian, racist and sexist Twitter abuse

Alliance 4 Unity’s Holyrood hopeful David Griffiths has denied being behind the account.

Feel like this happens every other day at the moment

21 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Despising the politics of hatred and division as peddled by jingoistic Anglophobes makes me anti_Scottish?  Aye, ok.

Oh here's a tweet that is definitely 'made up pish'.  Imagine trying to kid us there was a working ferry in Nippy's Scotland. The rest of it is credible, though.

I remember a couple of years ago when my brother-in-law's English neighbor wouldn't come over and meet me because the 'damn jocks and Irish' trying to thwart brexit.

You know what I done?

Nothing, because I didn't give a f**k.

Shocker. That kind of shit goes on.

This thread is a good example of why imo when indyref2 happens a clear statement on what will happen after a vote of yes for Scotland and currency needs set out and stuck too, without that you end up in opposing views gridlocking in debate.

A lesson from the last indyref that shouldnt be repeated 

wrong thread this ended up in :)

Edited by BigDoddyKane

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

I see that.  Makes you want to jump on a ferry to the Utter Hebrides.  Oh wait...

The ferries to the Outer Hebrides are running just fine.

Does gin make you incapable of distinguishing islands in the Clyde estuary from those in the Atlantic?

Oh, and doing "funny" accents to denigrate fellow Scots isn't really a good look.

Edited by lichtgilphead
Autocorrectt

I've noticed that the yoon media like to start their anti-SNP headlines with specific keywords.

Fury as...

Storm as...

Backlash as...

Shock as...

Horror as...

Do unionists spend their days being all furious at stuff?

Is this how the gammon phenomena came about?

Edited by Anonapersona

I’m a lifelong supporter of independence and I can’t envisage not believing the country I live in should have political independence. 

As a realist however, I don’t believe there is any prospect of a referendum in the foreseeable future. Nicola Sturgeon doesn’t have what it takes and is not committed to it. She will continue to try to make the right noises as she wastes mandate after mandate. 

And as a longtime former SNP member my view is that she and her husband are utterly, utterly corrupt. Independence will not be born of corruption; it just won’t happen. 

Sad.