When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

'I don't have a British accent' was pretty  bad .  The daft Natters have gone one better and now have the concept of an anti-Semitic accent which, though imbecilic, is unsurprising.

What do you have against Jews, black people, and Muslims? I ask because you evidently enjoy sharing the tweets of your alt-right racist friends - at least until twitter bans them for extremism.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

'I don't have a British accent' was pretty  bad .  The daft Natters have gone one better and now have the concept of an anti-Semitic accent which, though imbecilic, is unsurprising.

Wtf is this crap. There is no such thing as a ......"British accent"............. Not anywhere.

😟

7 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Must eat away at Kincardine, knowing deep down he's really scraping the bottom of the barrel with this patter.

Where as you guys with your weird xenophobic, closed door circle jerk, back slapping patter is the top of the patter mountain isn't it. 

3 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Must be really hard when your team died, your queue of wives left you and you feel your identity is being threatened with the United Kingdom imminently about to be broken up. 

Define imminently. Scottish Independence is not happening and if it was to happen it wouldn't be for another decade at least. You still gonna be here talking about imminently? 

50 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Kincy having a long breakdown over the last few weeks and basically shouting at the pigeons. I can only assume another wife has left him. No wonder.

You feeling tetchy again today buddy? 

18 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Not really relevant to the discussion but going by the 2019 election result I'll say about 13 million people

lol Wishart is such a loser.

Well it is entirely relevant to the conversation, it was the only reason we were having a conversation, the other posters seem to think that nobody cares for the once in a generation argument, you clearly disagree with them. 

Just now, MixuFruit said:

Like I say, must grate knowing even as you say it that the main thrust of your argument is built on sand.

My argument is already made and has been successful for the past 300 years or so where as yours is birthday card pish, built on false hope, lies, nationalism and a little bit of sand with a drop of oil. 

1 minute ago, MixuFruit said:

What is it? Beyond the this-is-how-it's-always-been thing.

What's my argument for not breaking up the Union...?

To not break up the Union...

I'm not the one that wants to rip up the status quo and go off a cliff edge chasing some idiotic nationalistic, xenophobic dreams, the onus is on them to explain why this would be a good thing to do, I'm very content with my life in the UK. 

10 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Excellent video above and good to hear the Scot, Mike Graham, expressing views that most sane people would agree with.

It's also clear that the the accent-obsessed tartan gonks on here (see recent pages) aren't alone in labelling people (a Natter obsession) according to how they speak:

I guess if you're the wrong type of Scot with the wrong sort  of accent then the kettle's aff.

212 followers which makes up about .16% of the SNP membership there

7 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

My argument is already made and has been successful for the past 300 years or so where as yours is birthday card pish, built on false hope, lies, nationalism and a little bit of sand with a drop of oil. 

Aye. Rangers existed for 140 years as well though... until they didn't any more.

Aye. Rangers existed for 140 years as well though... until they didn't any more.
It's a tough time to be a ***. They watched idly by as their club died, Celtic are about to win 10IAR and the only thing they have left to cling to is the beloved Union which is in some danger. I suppose they still have religious bigotry.

It's a tough time to be a ***. They watched idly by as their club died, Celtic are about to win 10IAR and the only thing they have left to cling to is the beloved Union which is in some danger. I suppose they still have religious bigotry.
It will just drive them further into their wee siege mentality. Aside from the ones who walk away quietly once the other cheek get 10, because form tells you that they happily walk away