When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Aufc said:

How do you know? Plus if we get independence then just vote for whatever party you like.

Now I am not saying the SNP are not without fault. However, you cannot sit there and say that they do not have the best interests of scotland at heart.

I would also take them over most of the tories who are completely dishonest and corrupt.

Wow. That's tragic.

1 minute ago, Day of the Lords said:

Is this a reference to you running around the forum backing up bigots like Glen Minter and Kincardine? Daft wee *** emoji23.png

You're like candyman, mention the back up dancers and one will appear twerking into frame. 

I'm beginning to appreciate you though so I'd prefer if you didnt. 

That’s a very salient post. If Scotland was run by a centre/right party, I wouldn’t be adverse to going it alone. But that is never going to happen. It will always be failed councillors, trade unionists, career civil servants etc at the helm. And I’m afraid, that’s not for me. 
You're describing SLab.

30 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Genuinely happy to see Glen and Stormzy engaging in a bit of debate tonight. Keep it up chaps emoji106.png

I would like to apologise for my comments about you the other day. We all judge people on more divisive levels on forums etc and I was wrong to be so presumptuous and rude, of course trying to get a reaction rather than meaning anything deep..

Also ladies and gentlemen you'll be glad to know after hearing this song I moved 1% closer to voting for Scottish Independence.

(Violin keeps on getting removed, must not be copyright friendly)

Edited by Stormzy

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

I would like to apologise for my comments about you the other day. We all judge people on more divisive levels on forums etc and I was wrong to be so presumptuous and rude, of course trying to get a reaction rather than meaning anything deep..

Also ladies and gentlemen you'll be glad to know after hearing this song I moved 1% closer to voting for Scottish Independence.

(Violin keeps on getting removed, must not be copyright friendly)

I'm still holding out hope that I've got a route to converting my dad to Yes by hammering home that he's standing shoulder to shoulder with George Galloway, who my dad fucking despises.

Will try the same here with you to swing it another percent. Worth a shot.

7 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

I'm still holding out hope that I've got a route to converting my dad to Yes by hammering home that he's standing shoulder to shoulder with George Galloway, who my dad fucking despises.

Will try the same here with you to swing it another percent. Worth a shot.

I'm not a fan of the cat man but at the same time being a Rangers fan I'm particularly accustomed to not necessarily identifying or relating to the more "eccentric" types in our fan base and I'm comfortable being a Unionist even if Galloway also happens to be.

The next percentage points up for grabs comes after the Euros...

8 hours ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

Your opinions on here are in a minority. Fair enough, no problem with that, everyone's entitled to their opinion.  But seriously, there has to be more to life than trolling. 

How profound. Why is mocking someones blind loyalty towards a political group and their naive assertion that the politicians truly deeply care for the country rather than funnily enough, being career politicians seen as trolling but when someone mocks something I've said it's fair game? 

Imagine actually believing all politicians are self serving sleekit people but not the ones that happen to be selling the ideology you support. I think that's a pertinent point and someone is entitled to come along and reply "wow that's tragic" all they like, I wouldn't call it trolling. I would say daily checking of ones profile to down vote could be considered trolling but oddly yet again it's not that that anyone is focussed on, it is the guy with the opposing views.. I'm sure you would rather this place was a united front as it helps to convince you the rest of the country supports SI but I'm here to be your little reality check and to burst that bubble. The circle jerk is no more as I have broken the chain, sitting their with trousers on whilst the majority of you (trousers at the ankles) look around stunned at the audacity.

52 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

How profound. Why is mocking someones blind loyalty towards a political group and their naive assertion that the politicians truly deeply care for the country rather than funnily enough, being career politicians seen as trolling but when someone mocks something I've said it's fair game? 

Imagine actually believing all politicians are self serving sleekit people but not the ones that happen to be selling the ideology you support. I think that's a pertinent point and someone is entitled to come along and reply "wow that's tragic" all they like, I wouldn't call it trolling. I would say daily checking of ones profile to down vote could be considered trolling but oddly yet again it's not that that anyone is focussed on, it is the guy with the opposing views.. I'm sure you would rather this place was a united front as it helps to convince you the rest of the country supports SI but I'm here to be your little reality check and to burst that bubble. The circle jerk is no more as I have broken the chain, sitting their with trousers on whilst the majority of you (trousers at the ankles) look around stunned at the audacity.

I think you've overthought that. 

Edited by oldbitterandgrumpy

I'm here to be your little reality check and to burst that bubble. The circle jerk is no more as I have broken the chain, sitting their with trousers on whilst the majority of you (trousers at the ankles) look around stunned at the audacity.

I expect that's a scenario that spends a lot of time in your head. Almost Tedi levels of creepy weirdness [emoji23]