When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

24 minutes ago, MICKYMACK said:

The Spanish haven't changed their position. It's only to rub the British up that they are shit stirring now. The EU have stated that the UK will negotiate with the EU block and not individual countries. I hope GB put a tax on holidaying in Spain at the first chance, it will serve the Spanish right. The SNP will get nothing from Spaniards.  Lets you know the kind of people we are dealing with. All the shit stirring will stop when the EU realise that GB will simply walk away from the negotiations. And the Gib will remain British. How would you describe yourself British or Spanish? Amigo.

The UK is in a near state of panic right now at the very thought of not getting a trade deal with the EU.

Every country on the planet now knows the UK is desperate for trade deals. That situation won't lead the UK getting the best of trade deals with anyone. 

1 hour ago, MICKYMACK said:

The Spanish haven't changed their position. It's only to rub the British up that they are shit stirring now. The EU have stated that the UK will negotiate with the EU block and not individual countries. I hope GB put a tax on holidaying in Spain at the first chance, it will serve the Spanish right. The SNP will get nothing from Spaniards.  Lets you know the kind of people we are dealing with. All the shit stirring will stop when the EU realise that GB will simply walk away from the negotiations. And the Gib will remain British. How would you describe yourself British or Spanish? Amigo.

I never said the Spanish have changed their position - the key difference is that it's finally being report accurately in the mainstream media, wiping out an often repeated lie from Unionist Politicians.

As for the rest of your post regarding 'GB' walking away from negotiations :lol:

I do agree that Gibraltar will and should remain British, however 

2 hours ago, madwullie said:

I get the impression the eu couldn't give the tiniest shit if the UK walked away from negotiations 

I see the UK side being like a shit parent with a recalcitrant child and the EU being that child.

"Right we're walking away now".  "I mean it here we go".  "Right, final time, I really, really mean it this time".  "OK you can get your free movement of labour...".

2 hours ago, madwullie said:

I get the impression the eu couldn't give the tiniest shit if the UK walked away from negotiations 

Most of them, especially the French and Germans don't care.

In fact there is a growing feeling that EU will be much better off without the truculent UK

4 minutes ago, mjw said:

Yoons losing their heads because the FM has gone to the States.
According to @Murdo1690watp she doesn't speak for Scotland.

Presumably somewhat less than vocal that Theresa May (with no mandate from Scotland) has fucked off to Saudi Arabia to sell arms for a diplomatic visit. 

4 hours ago, Fide said:

Those ex pats immigrants are EXACTLY the sort who would vote Brexit due to "too many foreigners".  People who seemingly had an irony bypass on the NHS 20 years ago.

Absolute nick of Exhibit A below, even down to what's on the telly :lol:

Image result for expats in spain

4 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

The best thing about a total breakdown in Spanish-English relations would be seeing those awful Costa ex-pats immigrants getting turfed out of Spain and cunted into shiteholes like Southend and Clacton-on-sea. 

What a load of bigotted fucking shite. I've lived in Spain for over a year now - have probably met over 100 so-called ex pats. I haven't met one yet who voted for brexit. The majority of them have adopted Spanish residencia and are quite happy to be regarded as European. I know several who haven't been back in England or Scotland for 5 years or more and who can blame them?

Pretty sure none of us actually think that anyone is seriously angling for a war with Spain.

The Spanish Foreign Minister dishing out a 'There is no need to be upset' already is fucking hilarious though. What a mess the British Government is in here.

Lots of delusional ranting about how everyone needs them and talks of boycotts from the Brexiteers as well. They've finally went full Rangers.

Edited by Alan Stubbs

Just now, Alan Stubbs said:

Pretty sure none of us actually think that anyone is seriously angling for a war with Spain.

The Spanish Foreign Minister dishing out a 'There is no need to be upset' already is fucking hilarious though. What a mess the British Government is in here.

Lots of delusional ranting about everyone needs them and talks of boycotts from the Brexiteers as well. They've finally went full Rangers.

I hope he did this by making use of the Efe Ambrose meme. 

Saw that yesterday and had a good chuckle at how pointless Rennie is. 

In a move that I am sure will shock posters on here "the worlds greatest newspaper" has reported on this story but only seems to have included Wee Wullies comments and not those of the Spanish foreign minister. Quelle surprise.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/787084/snp-delusional-spain-grant-scotland-eu-status-gibraltar-willie-rennie-britain-brexit

I remember Rennie in his student days at Paisley - he was a complete fud then - so hasn't changed much.

52 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

What a load of bigotted fucking shite. I've lived in Spain for over a year now - have probably met over 100 so-called ex pats. I haven't met one yet who voted for brexit. The majority of them have adopted Spanish residencia and are quite happy to be regarded as European. I know several who haven't been back in England or Scotland for 5 years or more and who can blame them?

Bigotted?

Behave yourself, m9.

5 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

The best thing about a total breakdown in Spanish-English relations would be seeing those awful Costa ex-pats immigrants getting turfed out of Spain and cunted into shiteholes like Southend and Clacton-on-sea. 

Aye and Leven and Methil for the Scottish splitters.

4 hours ago, Anonapersona said:

The UK will simply walk away? Walk away with what, exactly?

The UK is a nothing nation.

The GBPeople will walk away with the EU in a shambles. I heard a story that the toothbrush was invented in Ohio, as if it was invented anywhere else it would have been called a teethbrush.

Here's some info for you and your cash.

https://subscriptions.capitalandconflict.com/X982T2GR/europe

4 hours ago, Anonapersona said:

The UK will simply walk away? Walk away with what, exactly?

The UK is a nothing nation.

I forgot to ask. If the UK is a nothing nation, and Scotland is part of the UK. What does that make Scotland?