When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Not sure how or why that’s relevant Pep, but as it stands the majority of people in Northern Ireland (and Scotland) wish to remain as part of the UK.
Pretty sure there was a mix of views on the EU from people of all political persuasions from Leith to Londonderry, Paisley to Portadown. You can’t simply label them as racists because their views differ to yours, in order to place them in your neat little pigeon holes.
I’m sure that you have a bit more nous than that, yet you always seem determined to prove me wrong.

It's pretty much 50-50 in both cases now Wes.  You must be shitting your wee butcher's apron pants.

It's pretty much 50-50 in both cases now Wes.  You must be shitting your wee butcher's apron pants.

I’ll go with the majority Pep, though I suspect the gap is much wider in Northern Ireland than you think, (against unification with the Republic).
In Scotland, yep it could be close, but Id still be confident of the same return if we went to the polls again tomorrow. All to play for, bring it on.

11 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

He's previously stated, categorically that he only posts on here to troll, then tried to be taken seriously, failed and cried about "hectoring bullies" :lol:

Not only that, he's a self-confessed Labour voter. Of course he hates the SNP, they've all but demolished his party up here, which is utterly fantastic. 

He's a step up from McFuckwit and HeeHaw tbf.

21 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

I’ll go with the majority Pep, though I suspect the gap is much wider in Northern Ireland than you think, (against unification with the Republic).
In Scotland, yep it could be close, but Id still be confident of the same return if we went to the polls again tomorrow. All to play for, bring it on.

Not what the polls say Wes.  My sentiments exactly, bring it on.

Strangely the unionist politicians don't seem to share your confidence, the reason they're desperate to prevent indyref2 is they think they might lose it.  I do too.  Tick tock.