When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Not really, they campaigned for remain and won by a fkn landslide in Scotland.  Not their fault if a bunch of racists down south fkd things up.

Going by your impeccable logic then there is 1,018,322 racists in Scotland as well!

I voted yes, I would again today and will do so again in the future.

Although I am a bit worried about having another independence referendum so soon - as in next year as some are predicting.  The polls haven't moved much at all, and I wouldn't even be confident of winning a referendum even on the back of a potential hard Brexit.   

Also, it feels like as a nation we are fearties/slow to change/voted massively to stay in the EU but it looks like we're quite willing to go with them in to the unknown and without even a fuss - it's like we actually would have to live through at least 5-10 years of Brexit before minds changed . It would be a very negative campaign and you'll get pro-EU Unionists saying 'the future is uncertain. We cannot leave two unions', 'we just did all this 4 years ago' and the usual gobshites e.g Murdo Fraser etc will just write off an SNP Brexit impact report 'mind their white paper/oil prices etc'.

Of course I hope I'm wrong and if it's announced, I'd get off my arse and do something - fold leaflets or whatever ; just I'm very skeptical about having one so soon, and winning it.

4 minutes ago, Kejan said:

Although I am a bit worried about having another independence referendum so soon - as in next year as some are predicting.  The polls haven't moved much at all, and I wouldn't even be confident of winning a referendum even on the back of a potential hard Brexit.   

Also, it feels like as a nation we are fearties/slow to change/voted massively to stay in the EU but it looks like we're quite willing to go with them in to the unknown and without even a fuss - it's like we actually would have to live through at least 5-10 years of Brexit before minds changed . It would be a very negative campaign and you'll get pro-EU Unionists saying 'the future is uncertain. We cannot leave two unions', 'we just did all this 4 years ago' and the usual gobshites e.g Murdo Fraser etc will just write off an SNP Brexit impact report 'mind their white paper/oil prices etc'.

Of course I hope I'm wrong and if it's announced, I'd get off my arse and do something - fold leaflets or whatever ; just I'm very skeptical about having one so soon, and winning it.

I understand that but it doesn't really matter imo, it's this parliament or never.  You could be waiting decades for another pro Indy majority in holyrood.

Hi Wes

surprised to see you desperate to criticize Scots.  Not.

what we do know is most of them are sevco fans.

My apologies, it was tongue in cheek intended.
It’s your own sweeping generalisation and criticism of over a million Scots that seems pretty desperate Pep. Nothing changes eh? but I’ll give you 10 for consistency.

I've always given you the benefit of the doubt before, assuming a bit of banter and light trolling in your posts, but that is complete and utter fuckwittery of the highest order.

You are entitled to your opinion as am i. Something the more rabid Nats tend to have difficulty understanding sadly.

21 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

My apologies, it was tongue in cheek intended.
It’s your own sweeping generalisation and criticism of over a million Scots that seems pretty desperate Pep. Nothing changes eh? but I’ll give you 10 for consistency.

What percentage of the population of your beloved n Ireland you think are racists Wes?  I would eager more than any other country in the western world.

Though obviously n Ireland isn't a real country, it's an occupied bit of Ireland.

They have to talk one up before the pro Indy majority goes at the next Hollyrood election and they lose the ability to call one. Desperate stuff with no prospect of success but it keeps them busy.Tick tock..

On the topic 49% support for independence in latest polling, you're mental if you don't think we could potentially win from that starting point.  

The SNP will definitely go for a referendum in this parliament, they have the mandate it's one of the things they were elected to do and they'd be foolish not to.

What percentage of the population of your beloved n Ireland you think are racists Wes?  I would eager more than any other country in the western world.

Though obviously n Ireland isn't a real country, it's an occupied bit of Ireland.

Not sure how or why that’s relevant Pep, but as it stands the majority of people in Northern Ireland (and Scotland) wish to remain as part of the UK.
Pretty sure there was a mix of views on the EU from people of all political persuasions from Leith to Londonderry, Paisley to Portadown. You can’t simply label them as racists because their views differ to yours, in order to place them in your neat little pigeon holes.
I’m sure that you have a bit more nous than that, yet you always seem determined to prove me wrong.

2 hours ago, bob the tank said:

I've always given you the benefit of the doubt before, assuming a bit of banter and light trolling in your posts, but that is complete and utter fuckwittery of the highest order.

He's previously stated, categorically that he only posts on here to troll, then tried to be taken seriously, failed and cried about "hectoring bullies" :lol:

Not only that, he's a self-confessed Labour voter. Of course he hates the SNP, they've all but demolished his party up here, which is utterly fantastic.