When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 hours ago, Merkie84 said:

Well, no, they are lions. Heraldic law dictated by the French at the time stipulated that they be called leopards. They are lions though, as it's pretty clear to see. 

Well, no, they are lions. Heraldic law dictated by the French at the time stipulated that they be called leopards. They are lions though, as it's pretty clear to see. 

We shouldn't take this lion down.They really are having a giraffe.

If every person in Scotland was to be poorer by 50 quid a year under a brexit UK or 50 quid richer under an independent Scotland in Europe; how would you vote in an independence referendum loon?  

For £50 pa i wouldn't roll out of bed. I could ask you the same but reversed though ? Would you abandon Indy for your £50 ?
All seems a bit simplistic. £55 and who knows though..

9 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

If every person in Scotland was to be poorer by 50 quid a year under a brexit UK or 50 quid richer under an independent Scotland in Europe; how would you vote in an independence referendum loon?

don't feed the troll. 

2 hours ago, Loondave1 said:

For £50 pa i wouldn't roll out of bed. I could ask you the same but reversed though ? Would you abandon Indy for your £50 ?

Can't speak for JLD of course, but I'd certainly abandon indy if I thought the country would be better off for it. In a fucking heartbeat.

That's pretty much my reasoning for voting FOR wanting indy. I just don't see how we're better off shackled to a shitshow country that panders to bigots and simpletons.

Edited by Randy Giles

Can't speak for JLD of course, but I'd certainly abandon indy if I thought the country would be better off for it. In a fucking heartbeat.
That's pretty much my reasoning for voting FOR wanting indy. I just don't see how we're better off shackled to a shitshow country that panders to bigots and simpletons.

But what if you were better off "shackled to a country that panders to bigots and simpletons" ?
That's the trouble,nothing is nice and straight forward. I remain deeply unconvinced we would be anything other than worse off although free of some undesirables.

32 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

But what if you were better off "shackled to a country that panders to bigots and simpletons" ?
That's the trouble,nothing is nice and straight forward. I remain deeply unconvinced we would be anything other than worse off although free of some undesirables.

While that's true, we're heading into a shitshow regardless. Which is very relevant to the big question here.

Pandering to the idiots has gotten us to said shitshow. That's exactly why Cameron called a Brexit referendum. And we seem no closer to getting away from it. 

I've said repeatedly that this might not change if Scotland became independent, but at the very least we'd have the opportunity for change. Something which is a hugely underrated thing to far too many people.