When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/james-obrien/live-fact-check-claim-scotland-eu-trade-brexit/

James O'Brien Live Fact-Checks Caller's Claim On Scottish EU Trading

Got the figure from the BBC 🙄 

Still thousands of yoons who will tell you they won't vote for Independence or admit they're getting spoon-fed shite information.

The BBC and other media know they can say what they like and people will repeat it as fact.

3 hours ago, Detournement said:

https://wingsoverscotland.com/no-independence-day/

Campbell is up to something fishy 😂

He hits the nail on the head about Sturgeon and the salaried SNPers not being overly interested in Indyref2 but pretending he's just came to that conclusion is ridiculous. He looks to be moving early before the SNP/Indy movement splits  if/when Indyref2 goes off the agenda.

I know it is a red Tories wet dream to destroy the SNP and the wider indy movement....but

a) Few voters actually know what trans and terfs are...let alone know or care much about the subject.

b) It is clear to all but a few diehards that the Scottish govt are keeping the powder dry.

It is a laughable thing to suggest that the independence movement will split....esecially when this split is supposedly to be over such nonsense.

One would think that all this shit stirring is actually being orchestrated by some person or organisation.🤔

3 hours ago, Detournement said:

https://wingsoverscotland.com/no-independence-day/

Campbell is up to something fishy 😂

He hits the nail on the head about Sturgeon and the salaried SNPers not being overly interested in Indyref2 but pretending he's just came to that conclusion is ridiculous. He looks to be moving early before the SNP/Indy movement splits  if/when Indyref2 goes off the agenda.

I wouldn’t worry about it mate, all of this is way over your head. 

Edited by Londonwell

6 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

APPARENTLY...Yes is now polling 70+ in Westminster’s own inside polling, when it’s a straight Yes/No ballot.

Saw that on Facebook. I'd suggest it's a load of conspiracy theorist nonsense. I don't think there's any circumstance imaginable where YES would get above 60% or so tbh. 

8 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

APPARENTLY...Yes is now polling 70+ in Westminster’s own inside polling, when it’s a straight Yes/No ballot.

I heard it's 57% to Yes now. All rumour of course until we get a proper opinion poll.

This seems to have been the final straw for Wings. The SNP are ruined and henceforth  the independence campaign will be run from Bath. The fundamental issue for Scottish Independence will go back to where it should be, front and centre. What toilet should trans people use?

https://twitter.com/MhairiBlack/status/1146476340864081920

This whole twitterati trans debate is absolutely doing my head in. Its a complete distraction and completely reeks of 77th brigade shit stirring. 

They certainly found the niche in which to get Wings riled up and kept busy that's for sure. 

Personally I didn't find Mhairi Black's video all that helpful but I still admire her as a politician. 

Also I agree partly with what Stu Campbell is saying, seems the SNP are getting a little too comfortable but I understand they need to bide their time whilst brexit continues to be the shit storm of ineptitude it is. 

Just now, welshbairn said:

This seems to have been the final straw for Wings. The SNP are ruined and henceforth  the independence campaign will be run from Bath. The fundamental issue for Scottish Independence will go back to where it should be, front and centre. What toilet should trans people use?

https://twitter.com/MhairiBlack/status/1146476340864081920

It's amazing how this make believe stuff is taking up so much of the energy in a debate about independence.  I don't doubt there are issues with this gender madness but the harm of letting people pretend they've changed sex will be tiny.  What difference will it really make.  Equating them with molesters is disgusting. 

Trans rights are only a wedge issue here. Campbell is diversifying his output to protect his revenue from CyberNats. If there is no Indyref2 or Indy majority in the next parliament he will go hard on the SNP betrayal line and keep the money rolling in.

He's a chancer but he can obviously tell which way the wind is blowing.

1 hour ago, Detournement said:

Trans rights are only a wedge issue here. Campbell is diversifying his output to protect his revenue from CyberNats. If there is no Indyref2 or Indy majority in the next parliament he will go hard on the SNP betrayal line and keep the money rolling in.

He's a chancer but he can obviously tell which way the wind is blowing.

The SNP will request a Section 30 order in this parly term. If Westminster refuse that's hardly the fault of the SNP.  So how would that be classed as an SNP betrayal? 

1 hour ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

A person [X] be able to to self-identify as a gender different to the one they were born in:

Should: 56%
Should not: 23%

yougov 12-13 june

Is this a UK wide poll? Good to see a majority backing it and beating the should nots by so many points regardless.

Edited by TavTastic

7 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Get Wings Tae f**k. Turns people off independence

He really is an absolute nugget.

Such a shame he's an absolute arsehole, as some of his work has been good/useful towards the Yes cause.

Nippy, uppity and goes way over the score with the personal vitriol at times. And him talking about football is fucking cringe too!

Really quite odd that he's going to go all out on the issue of self-identity.