When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

59 minutes ago, Glenanover said:

Unfortunately (fortunately ) I cannot just now until circumstances change.

When they do possible places are Nottingham, Chester areaor somewhere in Yorkshire. I have lots of family and friends in Yorkshire.

And I cannot wait to get out of Scotland.

image.png.8638ff6506a628081b4118b8a1a64d8b.png

49 minutes ago, Glenanover said:

Yep, they have. I cannot be bothered with any of it anymore.

I visit England frequently and find the atmosphere and the people so much better. They do not have chips on their shoulders and just get on with life in general. 

And the door can hit me all it wants as I cannot wait to leave.

Champ ?

Well that's just complete lies.

I don't think a single word you wrote there wasn't utter bullshit and I include "so", "on and "in"

I do despise them Malky. Imagine wanting me to have an aneurysm.
And he still thinks its funny. 

Where did he mention despising anyone? He said you shouldn't "despite" them. This is because he is too stupid to type properly, and you are too stupid to read properly.
You think that his post is okay ?
Your tears over that post are rich and nourishing. Unfortunately given the abuse you have levelled at people on this and other threads, your mewling simply makes you the subject of further hilarity.

f**k off to England, where they will undoubtedly shun you aswell.

25 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Where did he mention despising anyone? He said you shouldn't "despite" them. This is because he is too stupid to type properly, and you are too stupid to read properly. Your tears over that post are rich and nourishing. Unfortunately given the abuse you have levelled at people on this and other threads, your mewling simply makes you the subject of further hilarity.

f**k off to England, where they will undoubtedly shun you aswell.

Of course your spelling and punctuation are always perfect.

Laugh all you want. 55%, remember.

Oh, I will be, you can be sure of that. Get away from absolute c***s like you.

And I have many good friends in England. 

Imagine Glenny talking about Scottish politics down the local of whichever Brexity Yorkshire village he ends up in*.

"Ere lad, you jocks are a boonch of whinging scroungers aint ya?"

"Hey, we aren't all like that mate ha"

"You lot wouldn't mek it two days without Engerland mate"

"Yeah I know mate. £13bn a year huhuhuhuhuh"

*Obviously this move to England is never actually going to happen but still, imagine.

Imagine Glenny talking about Scottish politics down the local of whichever Brexity Yorkshire village he ends up in*.
"I’m sorry master please forgive me”
"Yeah I know I apologise, please forgive me my better"
*Obviously this move to England is never actually going to happen but still, imagine.

Ftfy.

Glenminter has to be careful here. 

He's cryind and sobbing and slavering so much that he might lose all of the moisture from his body.

Not something he needs after the rage induced aneurysm. The wee guy will need all his strength to recover. Maybe we should all chip and in buy him some flowers? Yellow ones of course.

19 hours ago, dirty dingus said:

image.png.eb349b3986c7111416a863a04080aa85.png

Have a word with yourself. You are on here calling folk losers yet all you post is baseless claims and at best dubious sources trying to justify your British cultishness and me,me,me cuntishness.

I don't believe you are a Midden fan but if you are I'm sure you can recognise the occasion above as a superb GIRFUY

I recognise Love Street, and I think that is David Elliott on the floor. Could it be the last time Morton beat St Mirren in the league before going a full 17 years before doing it again? Maybe it was the day you got your first bar of soap - a generous donation from Paisley Panda? Was that before or after your club passed the begging bowl round the big Renfrewshire teams support asking us to bail you out of administration? 

I'm afraid my memory fails me in this instance. Perhaps it's because I've only got room in my head for a limited number of football memories and it's been pushed out by winning promotion to the top flight three times since Morton were last there. You know the special big occasions like winning the League Cup in 2013 or the Scottish Cup in 1987 - aw you don't know do you? Never will either - that's a shame. 

14 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Glenminter has to be careful here. 

He's cryind and sobbing and slavering so much that he might lose all of the moisture from his body.

Not something he needs after the rage induced aneurysm. The wee guy will need all his strength to recover. Maybe we should all chip and in buy him some flowers? Yellow ones of course.

I'm not doing any of these things you clown. 

And I see you mention aneurysm again.🙈

16 hours ago, Alan Stubbs said:

"Hey, we aren't all like that mate ha"

"Yeah I know mate. £13bn a year huhuhuhuhuh"

What a lot of utter crap.

And believe me when I can I will certainly be moving.