When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Anyone who regards Scotland as a colony of England deserves to spend the rest of his days hand-washing my XXL boxer shorts.

I'll pass as they will nae doubt full of shit and piss after you pass out steamin drunk  and lose control of your bowels and bladder

7 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

Did you watch it, she is talking about the EU 27 all countries of differnt sizes and populations but how any one could reject the brexit deal and all will support the country rejecting the deal. So an equal union not like the UK which is a Union in name only but morer a colony with its colonial masters to the south.

Yes I cringed all the way through it. 

For what it's worth though that is not the definition of a Union of equals. When 5 million people can stop the will of 512 million people that is not democratic, equal or fair in any way shape or form and it's one of the reasons why the majority of the UK voted to leave the EU. 

The definition of "democracy" is - control of an organisation or group by the majority of it's members. You would do well to understand that. 

2 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

I'll pass as they will nae doubt full of shit and piss after you pass out steamin drunk  and lose control of your bowels and bladder

Aye, that sounds like me.

Still, much healthier than losing control of your mind and thinking that Scotland is an English colony.

5 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

For what it's worth though that is not the definition of a Union of equals. When 5 million people can stop the will of 512 million people that is not democratic, equal or fair in any way shape or form and it's one of the reasons why the majority of the UK voted to leave the EU. 

The definition of "democracy" is - control of an organisation or group by the majority of it's members. You would do well to understand that. 

They are not stopping the will of the 512m they are protecting the smaller nations. Like when the UK were trying to bully the Irish

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Aye, that sounds like me.

Still, much healthier than losing control of your mind and thinking that Scotland is an English colony.

I'm sorry to tell you this but your mind is far from sound.

Edited by dirty dingus

2 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

You would do well to f**k off. You're the very worst kind of c**t. Craven lickspittle with not a solitary redeeming feature. 

They are not stopping the will of the 512m they are protecting the smaller nations. Like when the UK were trying to bully the Irish

Well that's nonsense. 

The Irish have said that a hard border with the UK would mean economic disaster for them - yet the EU block are forcing the Irish into accepting a hard border between it and the UK. 

But regardless - you are arguing here that a population of 5 million should be able to stop the progress of the majority of the 512 million population across Europe. That isn't a democracy in any meaning of the word. You also want to argue that a minority of people in Scotland should be able to force an Independence Referendum on the rest of us. I honestly do not believe you have any grasp at all of what a democracy actually is. 

I'm sorry to tell you this but your mind is far from sound.

Immaterial.  You're the one on record as saying we have, "a Union in name only but morer a colony with its colonial masters to the south."

That's not the post of a sane person.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Immaterial.  You're the one on record as saying we have, "a Union in name only but morer a colony with its colonial masters to the south."

That's not the post of a sane person.

HaHa your "on record"....ffs listen to Petrochelli there....yah loony.

11 minutes ago, Jagsman411971 said:

The UK - 4 members.

2 voted leave, 2 voted remain.

Prior to the Referendum the European Union Referendum Act of 2015 was debated, and voted into law with 544 MP's voting in favour and only 53 voting against. The rules of the referendum were clearly outlined. All qualifying members of the electorate would have one vote, and the side which won the vote would have it's way. 46,500,001 people were eligible to vote. 17,410,742 vote to leave the EU, 16,141,241 voted to remain in the EU. The turnout of 72.21% was one of the highest turnouts ever in a UK vote. 

There were no provisions made for regions within the UK to be given different consideration. We were either all in, or all out. 

The Scottish Nationalists know this, but they cannot accept the democratic will of anyone because the Scottish Nationalist movement is undemocratic. 

Edited by Malky3

6 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

HaHa your "on record"....ffs listen to Petrochelli there....yah loony.

Petrocelli? Wow, what an old reference - no doubt made by one of the Flower Pot Men. Well his posts make about as much sense as they did.....

I'll get my coat. 

Edited by Malky3

6 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

Well that's nonsense. 

The Irish have said that a hard border with the UK would mean economic disaster for them - yet the EU block are forcing the Irish into accepting a hard border between it and the UK. 

But regardless - you are arguing here that a population of 5 million should be able to stop the progress of the majority of the 512 million population across Europe. That isn't a democracy in any meaning of the word. You also want to argue that a minority of people in Scotland should be able to force an Independence Referendum on the rest of us. I honestly do not believe you have any grasp at all of what a democracy actually is. 

They say it will be a terrible hit but they will stand with Europe and blame the gammon for it. 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-08/facing-economic-disaster-irish-business-stands-firm-on-brexit

What you missed is that malkys a troll please stop quoting him

Have I missed something?
The Irish government have said from day one that they will veto any deal that sees a hard border in Ireland and the EU have backed them all the way
The hard border is between Ireland and Britain, the only logical outcome once the UK decided to leave unless the UK wanted to unilaterally rip up an international treaty and leave as pariahs

1 hour ago, Dougie82 said:

Have I missed something?

The Irish government have said from day one that they will veto any deal that sees a hard border in Ireland and the EU have backed them all the way

The hard border is between Ireland and Britain, the only logical outcome once the UK decided to leave unless the UK wanted to unilaterally rip up an international treaty and leave as pariahs

Aye, you've missed the fact that the EU have demanded a hard border right through the heart of Ireland. The UK didn't want it and Ireland didn't want it. The EU insisted on it.