William Hill Scottish Cup 2015-16 - Big Thread

How the fcuk can you say a result was a fluke without seeing the game, or even reading a report of it?

P.S. I've kindly corrected your spelling of the team you clearly have no knowledge of.

Good for you.

Good to see what was a very poor Junior team easily beat a SPFL team.

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good for you.

You not think Formartine are reaping the rewards of going Senior vs remaining Junior?

Great interpretation work there, I didn't have a clue what he was on about. Are you sure that's what he meant?

You not think Formartine are reaping the rewards of going Senior vs remaining Junior?

I thought they went non league or whatever it's called this week.

Benefits is the right word with what you scroungers get in handouts from the SFA.

Us Junior clubs have to earn our money.

Good for you.

Obviously English isn't your strong point Mr Welshman.

I honestly don't know what game you're talking about. Formartine aren't a Junior team, and what makes you think they're poor if you didn't see the game?

I thought they went non league or whatever it's called this week.

Benefits is the right word with what you scroungers get in handouts from the SFA.

Us Junior clubs have to earn our money.

It's called Senior.

I am a net contributor to the SFA m8 so I dunno why you're levelling that at me.

I paid into a Junior Scottish Cup tie today so I helped a couple of teams earn their money today.

Was your incorrect spelling of Formartine a fluke too?

Clyde lost to Nairn too a couple of years ago so they've been the victim of two once-in-a-hundred-year results in this decade. Careless that.

Don't forget losing to Spartans last year, quite a good run of flukes there.

They used to play in the North Juniors.

Aye, I know, about 5 years ago with lots of money. Thankfully they've spent some on pitch drainage instead of player poaching in the last year or so, so the inevitable P-P results of their home games are hopefully a thing of the past.

I honestly don't know what game you're talking about. Formartine aren't a Junior team, and what makes you think they're poor if you didn't see the game?

Do you know what the word was means?

Maybe I should write A oedd instead?

Absolute shenanigans that Clyde still have Ferguson as manager, the guy took the worst Ayr centre midfield i have seen and brought it to Clyde, no wonder it is all falling to shit.

Scott McLaughlin shout be hounded out of all football , if they drop him i would wage JP McGovern would show the #baller that he is.

And then you get the hilarity that is the pub team Talbot, the best team in junior fitba taken to a replay by a club they claimed they had never heard of and then papped out with ease by an even newer team. Very pleasing stuff for Scottish football

progressive clubs > regressive

Do you know what the word was means?

Maybe I should write A oedd instead?

Ok, no idea what that means either and still clueless about why you think Formartine (note the spelling) are a poor team and fluked the game.

And then you get the hilarity that is the pub team Talbot, the best team in junior fitba taken to a replay by a club they claimed they had never heard of and then papped out with ease by an even newer team. Very pleasing stuff for Scottish football

progressive clubs > regressive

Where did Talbot fans state they've "never heard of" Colts or are you just being a dick?

Seen nothing but 'Bot fans congratulating Colts and showing respect - certainly after last month's shock at least.

I'd say Bot are pretty progressive within the stagnant junior ranks as well.

Archived