Fantasy Premier League 15/16

Dave1875

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just joined the league. Don't think I even managed the top 50 last year so any improvement will be welcome.

Got this team for now but definitely gonna change things. Whittaker and Mccarthy's jaikets are on a right shoogley peg for starters...

post-25730-0-29295600-1438273077_thumb.p

Ajaxtreesdown:

Hart

Alderweireld

Clyne

Darmian

Bertrand

Hazard

Depay

Henderson

Bolasie

Giroud

Costa

Butland Janmaat Ki Emnes

Still trying to find a way to replace Emnes with someone better but it likely means removing Hazard/Costa which I'm not overly keen on doing. Might yet switch Cech for Hart as they are the same price

I think we have more options and I'm hoping we'll have more than just one player scoring on a regular basis... we live in hope!

Anyway, I clogged up the Premier League thread the other day with Villa musings so I'll leave this one in peace.

I had a look at that Ultimate one but it was asking for your passport number at sign up etc and seemed like a bit too much hassle, you'd be as well doing a newspaper one if you're actually looking to win prizes.

Had a look at the Ultimate one too but didn't bother in the end as it didn't really seem worth it. It's a shame as I lose interest pretty quickly, the gambler in me needs something like cash prizes to keep me interested.

Hi guys,

hope you don't mind me posting. I run an FPL podcast called The Gaffer Tapes (on itunes or thegaffertapes.com) It's now in its second season and would love to have as many as you as poss in our league. Over 250 teams so far and obviously if you want to listen to the podcast great, if not then hopefully you still enjoy being a big and competitive league.

Anyway, thanks either way and good luck!

PIN 142755-38788

@thegaffertapes

Why is it that everyones team always looks better than your own??

I struggled to fit the players in yet when i see other teams, im staggered they can squeeze everyone in for £100 million

Who ate all Depay

GK - Stekelenburg (Schwarzer as sub)

DF - Ivanovic, Cedric, Baines, Williams, Clyne (any one as sub - depends on opposition)

MF - Sterling, Cazorla, Henderson, Fabregas, (Grealish as sub)

FW - Benteke, Giroud (Deeney as sub)

I will certainly change this come Saturday!

Courtois

Clyne - Shaw - Darmain

Sterling - Barkley - Walcott - Ayew - Wijnaldum

Rooney - Benteke

Not sure about Benteke, but even less sure about anyone else. Will change before Saturday anyway.

Wijnaldum to get 15+ goals, easy.

Archived