The Terrible Journalism & Tom English Thread

6 hours ago, Forest of Dean said:

lol ok then

Serious question: aren't you concerned at throwing away that amount of money on a player I assume you'd never heard of, when your club isn't anywhere approaching financially sound?

9 hours ago, nsr said:

Serious question: aren't you concerned at throwing away that amount of money on a player I assume you'd never heard of, when your club isn't anywhere approaching financially sound?

Don't expect much sense. Most Rangers fans are living under the assumption that them spending millions proves they aren't in financial trouble, because they must have the money to be able to spend it. 

It's like they've learned nothing. 

11 hours ago, nsr said:

I'd much rather we spent a million less getting Katic than £2.7m on a 33 year old Skrtel.

Big chance it won't work out but as least the potential for resale value is there with the 21 year old.

7 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

I'd much rather we spent a million less getting Katic than £2.7m on a 33 year old Skrtel.

Big chance it won't work out but as least the potential for resale value is there with the 21 year old.

Makes more sense than going for Skrtel, certainly. When's the last time Rangers managed to get significant resale value on a player they paid money for? (Genuine question, I don't know)

5 minutes ago, nsr said:

Makes more sense than going for Skrtel, certainly. When's the last time Rangers managed to get significant resale value on a player they paid money for? (Genuine question, I don't know)

If you are looking at ROI then probably Waghorn.

Edited by Forest of Dean

Why does The Daily Rangers constantly refer to the lad from Brighton as a star? Am I the only one who has never heard of him?
Easy now, we all have Mums and Dads. I'm sure he is a star in their eyes.

On 13/06/2018 at 16:52, CambieBud said:

Why does The Daily Rangers constantly refer to the lad from Brighton as a star? Am I the only one who has never heard of him?

No, it's not just you. He's pretty much only famous for having surgery on a potentially fatal heart condition.

On 13/06/2018 at 23:30, Loonytoons said:
On 10/06/2018 at 15:21, bennett said:
We do seem to get a lot of stick over loan players, it's like we're the only team who've used loan players at times.

EBT,not loan

:thumsup2