The Terrible Journalism & Tom English Thread

2 hours ago, StandFree03 said:

Barry Ferguson seems genuinely proud of the fact he helped le guen get the sack for wanting his players to be athletes and not fat alcoholics.

He also seems perpetually sore about the fact that Le Guen didn't give a proverbial about the prejudiced mythology surrounding the club.

On 9/17/2016 at 20:55, Monkey Tennis said:

It's difficult to convey in words, quite how much of a twat, Derek Johnstone is.  

On 9/17/2016 at 21:09, WhiteRoseKillie said:

You only need two: Derek and Johnstone. Any sensible person understands.

My old man fucking hates Derek Johnstone because back in the 70's when my Dad played for Jeanfield Swifts, they were playing DJ's brothers team in Dundee (Lochee?) and the fat c**t ate the entire platter of after match sandwiches.....my Dad bares(bears) a grudge!

1 hour ago, Malcolm Malcolm said:

From that article;

"The biggest clubs in the world don’t need us and will, nine times out of ten, give our teams a doing without breaking sweat. It isn’t competition and it isn’t entertaining. "

The irony when the article is pretty much all about Celtic and contains the line  "Celtic are a Champions League club but a Europa League team. One day, the same will be said again about Rangers" is astounding. I doubt p***ks like the guy wrote it even sees this irony.

16 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

From that article;

"The biggest clubs in the world don’t need us and will, nine times out of ten, give our teams a doing without breaking sweat. It isn’t competition and it isn’t entertaining. "

The irony when the article is pretty much all about Celtic and contains the line  "Celtic are a Champions League club but a Europa League team. One day, the same will be said again about Rangers" is astounding. I doubt p***ks like the guy wrote it even sees this irony.

There's a lot of bad journalism in Scotland but Chris Jack is consistently amongst the worst offenders.

I don't know why he said it wasn't entertaining, it was from where I was watching it.

3 hours ago, shull said:

Did Sevco2012 win the Champions League Final last night ?

Scottish Media in multi orgasm mode.

I read something earlier talking up the excellent form of Martyn Waghorn who now has an impressive 8 goals in 7 games.

6 have come against sides from lower divisions and only 1 has been in the league.

The Scottish media are so bad at objectively.  Waghorn's 'form' is just another in a long line of shite they come out with in regards to Celtic and Rangers players.

Barrie McKay, a guy who has played 6 games in the top flight, is apparently the country's best young player.  On what planet is that sound logic? I'm sure he looked like Ronaldo playing Championship sides the last 2 years.