Heart of Midlothian v St. Johnstone, 02/08/2015

Yes, the first game. We absolutely played you off the park, in second gear. Then we lorded after the game, only to end up a significant margin behind you at the seasons end. I'm not sure what's difficult but I will just assume it went over your midget head.

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, the first game. We absolutely played you off the park, in second gear. Then we lorded after the game, only to end up a significant margin behind you at the seasons end. I'm not sure what's difficult but I will just assume it went over your midget head.

First half of the 1-1 game was the same, before we ticked into gear. We seem to struggle in the first round of fixtures, before slowly getting better from then on out, this season will likely be the same.

Yes, but you used the phrase, ''They somehow finished above us''. I was merely pointing out that we finished above you because we won more points than you and we also performed better than you in our head-to-head matches. Hopefully this makes more sense to you now and I've successfully explained how we 'somehow' finished above you.

Hearts fans seem quite seething about the fact that we're going to finish above them this season.

You won't, as gutting as that will be.

It is quite amusing how they all seem to genuinely believe they were a fair bit ahead of us there, all very similar to Dundee last year

We were. An utter pumping was on the cards if Nicholson placed his effort for 4-1 rather than blasting it. You never should have been allowed back into the match. Still, we didn't let it get to us and scored a delightful winner in the end. Last season we bounced back in a similar manner when we needed to, particularly late on in games.

McKay is shite lads. I was giddy as f**k when I heard the simpleton had signed for you.

He's better than Steven Anderson was at that age, and he's more than capable at this level, McKay will come good.

Scobbie on the other hand

When the Saints defender slipped for our first, I was hoping it wasn't Brad. Sadly, though... :(

He didnt even slip, he seemed to kick his own heel.

All very suspicious.

:lol:

The boy's a huddy.

I've said it before, but your Championship-standard trolling belongs on the relevant board, m8.

Juanma, looked like a diddy.

Except he scored on his league and home debut and had the St. Johnstone defence on toast all afternoon. His first touch and play in the build-up to our second was wonderful. :wub:

He didnt even slip, he seemed to kick his own heel.

All very suspicious.

Brad kens the script. :)

Was funny when him and Juanma were gaun fighting in the 2nd half.

Hope Brad can bounce back - might struggle for game time if you can get Anderson and Wright back to full fitness.

Archived