Sponging of the Dead

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/lynda-bellinghams-heartbroken-husband-travels-6094477

This cretin nobody has been maxing out every opportunity to get himself publicity since his (famous) wife died. Its very similar to the maggot Winehouse chasing interviews, etc, following the death of la tete du cheval a few years ago. They are given the wherewithal to tell the world about their continuous "grief" &, in Winehouse's case, promote his tour/cd, by the tabloid rags who compound the problem by reporting the purgatory felt in emotive language. Utterly despicable show by all sides.

Ernie Wise i remember did a tour after Eric Morcambe's death "sharing" his memories that was embarrassing to watch.

Any more cashing in on the famous dead ??

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure we've got at least one mortician in our ranks. Perhaps they could agree not to share their BEASTly tales of "sponging off" the dead? Thanks; we'd all sleep better.

Didn't Jade Goody's husband do a good line in grief-stricken, gives-a-cheque blurb? Might still be, for all I know. Folk like to read it, for some reason.

Edit: Screw you, Scary Bear, with your fast typing :angry:

I'm sure we've got at least one mortician in our ranks. Perhaps they could agree not to share their BEASTly tales of "sponging off" the dead? Thanks; we'd all sleep better.

Didn't Jade Goody's husband do a good line in grief-stricken, gives-a-cheque blurb? Might still be, for all I know. Folk like to read it, for some reason.

Edit: Screw you, Scary Bear, with your fast typing :angry:

Now, now, BFTD, plenty for everyone.

Jade Goody's antics when she was dying was the most inhumane thing i have ever seen.

I remember the day she died her family "Wanted privacy so they could mourn in peace" They didn't want fucking privacy during her final days on this earth coz there was fucking money to be made though did they? Fucking scum

Jade Goody's antics when she was dying was the most inhumane thing i have ever seen.

I remember the day she died her family "Wanted privacy so they could mourn in peace" They didn't want fucking privacy during her final days on this earth coz there was fucking money to be made though did they? Fucking scum

That horrid selfish woman, trying to set her young children up while she was dying

That horrid selfish woman, trying to set her young children up while she was dying

Hopefully there's some left by the time they're of age.

Bad, bad Dave.

If my missus got famous and was making a few bob then we'd have a lifestyle that went along with that income. If she was to pop her clogs I wouldn't have the money to pay for a mortgage, feed the kids, etc. etc. Obviously I'd downsize or something like that but I couldn't do that instantly and would need some money to keep us going for a while.

So I'd be giving interviews to every fucking magazine I could. I'd be releasing memorial CDs and autobiographies weekly.

Either that or go hungry and homeless? No brainer really.

If my missus got famous and was making a few bob then we'd have a lifestyle that went along with that income. If she was to pop her clogs I wouldn't have the money to pay for a mortgage, feed the kids, etc. etc. Obviously I'd downsize or something like that but I couldn't do that instantly and would need some money to keep us going for a while.

So I'd be giving interviews to every fucking magazine I could. I'd be releasing memorial CDs and autobiographies weekly.

Either that or go hungry and homeless? No brainer really.

Got to do something until the life insurance cheque clears, I suppose. Especially if you aren't that cut up anyway.

What's yellow and lives off dead beetles? :unsure:

Hoping for something better than that TBH.

...............was the first "joke" that came to mind when I saw the title of this thread

I would be viewing all the critics from the top of my tower drying my eyes with tenners. Not a f**k would be given

That's sort of the point, really.

Archived