Sky Bet Football League 2015-16

jagfox

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First half's been a fairly decent watch, pretty open game and would say we've been just about the better side, but the decision making and delivery in the final third (from both sides, but more so ourselves) has been piss poor. Hopefully will improve second half.

First half's been a fairly decent watch, pretty open game and would say we've been just about the better side, but the decision making and delivery in the final third (from both sides, but more so ourselves) has been piss poor. Hopefully will improve second half.

Are you happy with Karanka returning? Are you in the 4-4-2 brigade or you happy with Aitor's preferred formation?

Are you happy with Karanka returning? Are you in the 4-4-2 brigade or you happy with Aitor's preferred formation?

Happy he's back and happy with the system. 4-4-2 isn't the answer in my opinion. Aitor's 4-2-3-1 suits the players and the way we play, the problem in the last month or so has been individual errors at the back and not being anywhere near clinical enough in the final third with either finishing or the final ball. Seem to be lacking confidence more than anything else.

Well personally I thought that whole game was a fucking eyesore. Having said that, I'd happily accept every remaining to be in that fashion if it resulted in 1-0 wins.

I had a quick scan of the remaining fixtures. On paper we should comfortably be in the top two by the end of April. Time will tell!

Happy he's back and happy with the system. 4-4-2 isn't the answer in my opinion. Aitor's 4-2-3-1 suits the players and the way we play, the problem in the last month or so has been individual errors at the back and not being anywhere near clinical enough in the final third with either finishing or the final ball. Seem to be lacking confidence more than anything else.

Grand, it seems to have split sections of the support anyway I'm led to believe. Interesting reaction to Downing's introduction as well I thought.

My mate phoned me as he left the Riverside absolutely beaming. That game was a stick-on 0-0 and I'm shocked, but delighted, they've bagged a vital three points.

I'll be heading down for the Preston game in a few weeks' time so I'm looking forward to that. Will be my third Boro game of the season which isn't too bad an effort I don't think.

Archived