Sky Bet Football League 2015-16

jagfox

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has been Sportscene degrees of awfulness...Actually, it's been worse. The league tables, the adverts, ADAM VIRGO, the clueless audience.

How hard can it be to create a decent highlights programme? The problem is with people changing the formula that works.

And I can't watch it in HD because Channel 5 hate us Freeview diddies.

Not impressed at all.

This surely won't last prolonged period of time. Getting absolute dogs abuse on twitter and with good reason. Manish, Steve Claridge and Leroy Rosenior must be seething they've been taken over by these jobbers

I get that it's the first show and they want something that's a bit unique but what I enjoyed the most about this on the BBC was it being pretty much 90 minutes of straight football with little shite in between - and what conversation there was between games was infinitely less embarrassing than these Ladbrokes advert rejects.

I've recorded this to watch after MotD in traditional style. What on earth is up with the people who produce this garbage and why do they have jobs?

After a wobbly start with emails etc the Football League Show did a perfect job covering that number of games.

On a slightly more positive note you can watch it back on demand which I'll be doing from now on. Doesnt change the fact they just jump between leagues but at least its an opportunity to fast forward all the bullshit talking from the presenters pretending to have a clue what they're talking about

Archived