Pish Adverts

The Tik Tok ones you get before YouTube videos. I detest that platform on sheer principle so will never have an account but I've seen some semi humorous videos that have made it to Twitter but the ones they use are proper facebook patter. "Couple pranks each other" type pish. I genuinely don't know why they've went for such shite promo videos. 

There's a few bad ones just now. The singing baby is fucking horrible. Makes me glad I never had kids. Obviously all the "you will die soon" ads on daytime tv. But the worst at the moment by a massive distance is the Virgin broadband one where the girl takes her dead dad's fairly decent sounding ragga track from 1996, fucks around with it for a bit on her ZX Spectrum or whatever it is and turns it into  the  most insipid Made In Chelsea soundtrack bollocks before appearing on stage in front of  a bunch of  c***s and says "This one's for my dad". Well I've got news for you kidda,  yer dad's turning in his fucking grave alright?

The Royal Navy recruitment advert is back - the one with the guy who says he was in the submarine service but everything he did was so top secret that he can't talk about it. Sounds like the kind of bullshit the drunk guy tells you in the pub.

40 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Old man folds up his bread loaf wrapper and walks to his local co-op to stick it in their magic bin. Why?

He's trying to stave off suicide after eighteen months of crippling loneliness.

The Christmas version should be uplifting.

• 3 weeks later...

Been mentioned before but it's so damn irritating that it should be cast up on a daily basis until they bin it.

That card-payment app where everybody goes "Oooooooooooooooh!" for an inordinate length of time.

It's only a fucking app, people.