Michelle Mone (again)

~~~

Well, they chose to leave the UK. They must have been forced to change!

During the referendum debate, Andy Burnham told us that when visiting an independent Scotland, he didn't want to “drive on the right when I want to drive on the left…”

Mone appears to be the sort of person that would believe any Unionist lie.

I was trying to work out how she could be so wrong on something so simple. I concluded that she'd maybe got confused and was treating the question in her head as being about countries that don't drive on the right.

Your explanation makes more sense though. I bet the daftie got it wrong thanks to her ignorant prejudices.

I was trying to work out how she could be so wrong on something so simple. I concluded that she'd maybe got confused and was treating the question in her head as being about countries that don't drive on the right.Your explanation makes more sense though. I bet the daftie got it wrong thanks to her ignorant prejudices.

I think it's partly because she's a bit thick and uneducated, and partly because people like her can be completely uninterested in things that don't directly affect them, so they have next to no general knowledge.

I think it's partly because she's a bit thick and uneducated, and partly because people like her can be completely uninterested in things that don't directly affect them, so they have next to no general knowledge.

It was her sense of conviction though.

She didn't just guess an answer; she was convinced she was right.

I think her unionist stance might well have had something to do with the answer she arrived at.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not going to link it because it's a fucking disgusting rag, but the Daily Mail are putting the proper boot into Mone this morning, claiming that she's skint, all her staff have fucked off and she has no money left.

Bit embarrassing for gammon face if his "business tsar" ends up penniless and without a business, eh?

It's also extremely strange how the Daily Mail has so much venom for a Tory peer.

I'm not going to link it because it's a fucking disgusting rag, but the Daily Mail are putting the proper boot into Mone this morning, claiming that she's skint, all her staff have fucked off and she has no money left.

Bit embarrassing for gammon face if his "business tsar" ends up penniless and without a business, eh?

It's also extremely strange how the Daily Mail has so much venom for a Tory peer.

Looking forward to her pics of her cardboard box with a stunning view UNDERNEATH Tower Bridge!

I think the Daily Mails issue, like most people is that she wasn't the success story she likes to make out she is. It was all her husband.

I think it's brilliant just how much abuse she's getting from both sides.

If that's how your friends write about you.........

Might be a race to see who's company goes into Admin first, Her or Rangers.

And if anyone from The Sun reading this I claiming rights to the headline ' Tit's Up ',

When MJM does go tits up.

If she fancies a pumping and some time away from the glare of the UK press, she is more than welcome to spend time in the stunning 800 year old flat I call home. I'll even put a mattress for her in the basement.

If she fancies a pumping and some time away from the glare of the UK press, she is more than welcome to spend time in the stunning 800 year old flat I call home. I'll even put a mattress for her in the basement.

Apparently she's only interested in "one-to-one mentoring" if she gains financially from it. So you might need to bung her a couple of quid (for a taxi back to the House of Lords).