Dundee FC vs St Johnstone

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

House party is sound, I'll provide the booze but bring your own ching. There's a selection of dvd cases and there will be a complimentary £20 note when you arrive.

I noticed that almost every hairdressers in Perth is owned by (or certainly named after) a Mark. Is he some kind of hair don?

Ho, don't go dissing people called Mark. Otherwise, we might have to have words.

Here Dundee people what's the Meat House on the Perth Road like? Think I'm heading there for some food before beers with the #ladz

I walk past it most days when going to buy lunch and you can tell the wind direction based on when the whiff of BBQ sauce hits.

House party is sound, I'll provide the booze but bring your own ching. There's a selection of dvd cases and there will be a complimentary £20 note when you arrive.

*starts phoning pals for discounted Ching*

If tapping people on the shoulder and saying "Who is that stupid looking nonce?" is frothing with seethe, then yes, it was frothing with seethe.

Genuine question: Is he the same player or not when he was originally with you lot? I'm asking because I remember him being papped on the bench for Hibs last season due to him being "off the boil" (shite).

He was a hard working, goal scoring left midfielder when he left. Hibs bizarrely tried to turn him into a deep central playmaker.

We're still trying to get that out of him.

Few changes for saints I would imagine. Dave Mackay in for namesake brad, Chris Millar in for wotherspoon and maclean in for Sutton.

I would fucking love it if Maclean cane in for Sutton. The very definition of finished.

I highly recommend sitting in the derry on your own. I've done it myself on the odd occasion and you are almost guaranteed to sit next to a few other lone travellers. Generally old boys who've had a couple of half pints before the game. Just remember to give them the nod of recognition. The nod that means, that's right, we have embarked on a solo mission to watch Dundee because we are that derried oot our nut we do not require company to enjoy ourselves here. God Speed, brother,

I highly recommend sitting in the derry on your own. I've done it myself on the odd occasion and you are almost guaranteed to sit next to a few other lone travellers. Generally old boys who've had a couple of half pints before the game. Just remember to give them the nod of recognition. The nod that means, that's right, we have embarked on a solo mission to watch Dundee because we are that derried oot our nut we do not require company to enjoy ourselves here. God Speed, brother,

As a solo main stand voyager I echo your sentiments. Where else can you find yourself standing screaming profanities without conscious decision and be accepted.

Everyone in the Derry is your friend.

One of the best things about the Derry is the random solo shouts! I have been in knots at times with the single outbursts. "Linesman! Ho, Linesman! Am gonna shove that flag right up yer arse!" From a pensioner! Also the first time I heard Goodwillie as a "shite Ched Evans"

Go solo and sing Mattys song about Greg Stewart fingering his mum!

Archived