Midweek 18/07 - 20/07

Marshmallo

Done Hartlepool, Leyton Orient double. Free money ! Hit it big.

As some guys have said Hartlepool are certs, Newport County are playing with 5-6 under 18s every week.

Saw this earlier and put a fiver on it. Good work!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a few other fancies but just a heads up early that Dunfermline are odds against in a couple of places to beat Forfar away on Tuesday night. That will not last.

Gd gd

I've also gone for

Dumbarton at Queens Park at 4/5 - Dumbarton are flying in the Championship with victories over Hibs and away to St Mirren. They've got quality throughout the team. QP got a really good result at Clyde at the weekend but were dire before that. Dumbarton should really be as short as 1/2 here, the price looks craziness.

Raith at Stenhousemuir at 4/5 - Raith were heading for a draw with us up until their red card, and I think from watching them they'll be a comfortable midtable Championship team. Prior to us scoring against 10 men, they hadn't conceded in three games. Stenny from the looks of things will be mid-lower League One. Full time vs part time midweek could play a part as well. I'd have Raith about 4/6.

Queens at home to Livi at 8/11 - Queens won at Livi at the weekend and by all accounts it should have been much more than 1-0. Livi got humped by Raith the previous week and going by what I saw of Raith, Queens are a stronger side. Add in the fact it's in Dumfries and Queens should be nearer 8/13ish IMO.

Dunfermline are my big bet (price hasn't moved as I'd hoped yet), so them plus one of the above = ~ 15%. No Dunfermline win and I'd need all three of the above for a profit (~ 13%).

lol

Won money yesterday, just rolled a bit of it over.

Raith

Queen of the south

Dumbarton

£10 gets back £52

Partizan

Sporting lisbon

£15 gets back £100

Dunfermline £40 gets back £90

Panicked when I saw partizan were down to 10, so stuck a tenner on Lisbon to win when it was 1-1 with moscow, £30 back. That's £120 tonight, that'll do pig that'll do.

2 accys

Man Utd, Coventry, Portsmouth, Leyton Orient, Falkirk, Dumbarton.

Preston, Northampton, Plymouth, Grimsby, Forest Green, QOS.

2 btts lines

Lazio-Leverkusen, Blackburn-Cardiff, Ipswich-Burnley, Nottm Forest-Charlton, Wimbledon-Cambridge, Forfar-Dunfermline.

Derby-Boro, Bradford-Gillingham, Rochdale-Walsall, Dagenham-Exeter, Annan-St Mirren

3 home goals in the last 5 mins unexpectedly brings the last one in :)

Put £20 on a MLS game last night Over 2.5 goals. Came in to return £38. Took my £20 out and put the £18 on another MLS game Over 2.5 goals. Returned £33.

Have the £33 on Liverpool to return £47. If it comes in I'll be putting it all on Leyton Orient and Coventry to return around £150.

Stuck a fiver on QoS 3-0 @ 10/1. Fuckit :D

Pleasantly surprised to get my stake back from the last bet; obviously the case with Bet365 if a game finishes 0-0.

So I won the £150 last night. Banked £130 and put £20 on some team from Peru @ 13/10 (their home record made 13/10 a very good price). Got back about £43, banked another £30 and used the rest for tonight's bet:-

Hull

Wolves

Doncaster

£13 returns around £108.

Monaco are outstanding value away to Valencia tonight, can get about 4-1 so might have that and Alloa at home to Elgin

The price is that big for a few reasons. They're missing some key players - Moutinho, Abdennour & Kurzawa to begin with. Then you can take in to consideration how average they've been in their opening games so far - only taking 3 points against Nice as a result of them playing for more than 45 minutes with 10 men & failing to really create an awful lot against Lille, and when they did, they were lacking a proper centre forward to stick away any chances. I'd avoid them, personally.

Archived