Midweek 18/07 - 20/07

Marshmallo

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 accys

Man Utd, Coventry, Portsmouth, Leyton Orient, Falkirk, Dumbarton.

Preston, Northampton, Plymouth, Grimsby, Forest Green, QOS.

2 btts lines

Lazio-Leverkusen, Blackburn-Cardiff, Ipswich-Burnley, Nottm Forest-Charlton, Wimbledon-Cambridge, Forfar-Dunfermline.

Derby-Boro, Bradford-Gillingham, Rochdale-Walsall, Dagenham-Exeter, Annan-St Mirren

St. Mirren, Alloa double and a St. Mirren, Alloa, Dumbarton treble.

I think St. Mirren will play their strongest team due to them losing their last few matches, same goes for Alloa.

I'm not sure. We have Morton away on Friday and the manager will have his eye on that. We don't really have a big enough squad to make a whole load of changes though so it should be a strong side.

Definite potential banana skin, Annan pushed Queens all the way and we have never won on a plastic pitch :lol: .

Middlesbrough away to Derby 2/1.

Dunfermline to score 3 or more 3/1.

Singles and double.

Also gone for a speculative 7fold:

Dunfermline

Dumbarton

St. Mirren

Leyton Orient

Plymouth

Middlesbrough

Man Utd

Man Utd, Coventry, Falkirk, Orient & Ebbsfleet Utd. £10 returns £61.35

Over 1.5 goals

Bury vs Fleetwood

Peterbro vs Sheff Utd

Swindon vs Port Vale

Forest vs Charlton

Welling vs Eastleigh

Southport vs Gateshead

Boreham Wood vs Forest Green

Falkirk vs Peterhead

Ebbsfleet vs Weston Super Mare

£5 returns £38

I wouldn't be afraid to back Malmo at 5/1.

Its a big enough price to tempt me. I'm old enough to remember when Celtic at home was a gimmie in Europe. Ergo, I'm quite old.

All about Coventry for me tonight. Perhaps on a handicap. Leyton Orient 21/20 as well. (doubles straight win, and handicaps)

I understand Yeovil are struggling to get many players out, but York's form is stinking. One to research if you like that sort of squad news!

I'm not sure. We have Morton away on Friday and the manager will have his eye on that. We don't really have a big enough squad to make a whole load of changes though so it should be a strong side.

Definite potential banana skin, Annan pushed Queens all the way and we have never won on a plastic pitch :lol: .

:whistle . Rotten display and we don't even have Thommohawk on the bench to save us.

Archived