Celebrities who havent aged well

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Diaz and Moore have had masses of plastic surgery too; God knows what they'd have looked like otherwise. Depressing.

Cameron Diaz is freaky as all hell. She sometimes does this crazy Joker-style wide-eyed loonballs stuff that reminds me of an unhinged ex, so it could just be me.

Another terrible shout.

Cameron herself says she regrets some of the work she had done although she only admits to botox injections. Yeah cause they make your cheekbones cast a shadow over small children within a 3 feet radius.

As I said she looks weird now when she did look good pre surgery and the comments are not relating to her body just what she's done to her face.

Burt Reynolds. The man's almost eighty, so I wouldn't mention it, but the huge quantity of surgery he's had plays a part in his appearance now. Big 'after' picture, so spoilered.

article-0-00B99535000004B0-499_310x460.j

burt.jpg

In the interests of fairness, we should be posting pictures of ourselves too. I'd imagine most of the responses would go something like this:

Before: Eww.

After: GAH!

:P

Edit: someone else can do Jodie Marsh, who's already gone through several notable stages, each one worse than the last.

Nick Nolte. You don't even have to use the crazy mugshot pictures. Fair play to him; clearly hasn't gone down the surgery route.

nicknolte__131223072515.pngnick-nolte-mugshot-6a6a9.jpg?w=535

Come on, he looks weathered but good for a 74 year old.

Come on, he looks weathered but good for a 74 year old.

I'm struggling for men TBH, but I thought I'd better try before the misogyny crowd discover the thread.

What's our upper age limit here?

Archived