Celebrities who havent aged well

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I see this thread on my phone j see the title as celebrities who haven't aged but when i see it on lap top I see its says aged well which is a totally different thing . A deceptive thread

Three pages and no mention of Madonna? The worst thing is that she thinks she looks good.

Also, in the interests of fairness the guy who played Buzz in Home Alone. He was a fat arsehole in the Home Alone films, now he's just a fat mess. I watched a CSI recently that he played a beast in and he was creepily convincing.

Guest The Phoenix

Leslie Ash would still be looking great if she hadn't gone for those entirely unnecessary lip injections, and there are a few others (Tara Reid, Westbrook, Rourke) who're very much plastic surgery'd. Rourke would probably still be a sex symbol if he'd stayed away from the knife (and large men wanting to pound him the the face), and Tara Reid would most likely look terrific for her age too.

Don't see what's wrong with Westbrook personally. She must have ended up with a decent surgeon to put right all the damage she did to herself.

Edit: better, more recent picture of Westbrook:

2B67F59C00000578-3200026-image-a-183_143

Henry the Hoover's got that look in his eye.

Dirty wee rascal.

Archived