MOTD thread 2015/16

nelsjfc

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe I'll have to examine McClean's tackle more closely, but I'm not feeling the commentator's outrage. On my first couple of sightings, it looks like a yellow card.

Absolutely not. It was a pre-meditated attack on the boy which could've resulted in a broken leg. Nailed on red card.

Absolutely not. It was a pre-meditated attack on the boy which could've resulted in a broken leg. Nailed on red card.

I've come to the realisation that I'm comfortably in the minority. Given the overwhelming consensus, I suspect I might change my mind if I watched it back again.

Maybe I'll have to examine McClean's tackle more closely, but I'm not feeling the commentator's outrage. On my first couple of sightings, it looks like a yellow card.

It was only Green. He's permaraging, mainly in a look at me, look at me kind of way.

Was all set to watch MotD2 last night to enjoy another Liverpool gubbing, only to find they'd moved it for the abomination that is the apprentice.

It was more because the whole sport department were having a jolly in Belfast. Also gives them the excuse to show Arsenal/Man City.

Phil Neville on match of the day 2 says it's disrespectful to managers to talk about people taking their jobs when they are still in the position, then in the same breath says Swansea shouldn't have sacked monk without the next manager lined up!

Isn't that two separate issues?

Archived