Clyde Vs East Stirlingshire

So, here we are again. Another game. So hopefully this week our strikers take some chances in front of goal and start shooting. Don't know much about the shire team this year and the way this league has started everyone is already taking points of each other so far (apart from Arbroath).

Come on Clyde let's get a win and a couple open play goals under our belt.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, here we are again. Another game. So hopefully this week our strikers will be clinical in front of goal and start shooting. Don't know much about the shire team this year and the way this league has started everyone is already taking points of each other so far (apart from Arbroath).

Let's hope big Marko is fit for the game. Saw on the website he would take part in some light training this week. Let's also try and have some width in the team aswell.

So, here we are again. Another game. So hopefully this week our strikers take some chances in front of goal and start shooting. Don't know much about the shire team this year and the way this league has started everyone is already taking points of each other so far (apart from Arbroath).

So, here we are again. Another game. So hopefully this week our strikers will be clinical in front of goal and start shooting. Don't know much about the shire team this year and the way this league has started everyone is already taking points of each other so far (apart from Arbroath).

Let's hope big Marko is fit for the game. Saw on the website he would take part in some light training this week. Let's also try and have some width in the team aswell.

Meltdown started early this week ;)

We've had a good record at Broadwood the past 2 seasons and i'm confident this will continue if we play as well as we did in the second half v Elgin and on Saturday there against Annan.

9 points out of 12 would be a great achievement.

Bolo has been solid for us, brisbane however has been like a lost boy at times. His first touch is very poor

Sums Brisbane's last season up at the shire.

Also bolo has a bad record for getting sent off against his previous teams so you never know.

Shire are 11/2 to win here :lol:

Why did u need 2 say that? i got a ton on us for the league (not looking good) almost wish i had it in me 2 bet against us at that price.

No idea how we will score, but going for 1-0 the good guys.

Predicting with the heart im afraid

I'm just pointing out that our opposition are vastly overpriced again, Montrose were 7/2 at home against us! Bookies have obviously seen our squad and just being lazy when pricing up our games.

I'm just pointing out that our opposition are vastly overpriced again, Montrose were 7/2 at home against us! Bookies have obviously seen our squad and just being lazy when pricing up our games.

Yea i get what ur saying, was just kinda going "damn" about the 11/2 on offer. Obviously i hope we somehow score and win (am i still sleeping) but if i was a shire fan then i know what my single bet would be for saturday.

We played very well against East Fife, and absolutely shagged Annan. We also had a great second half up in Elgin and going by stats Clyde have been rotten so far, but with the squad they have they have to start performing at some point, surely?

Saying that I plan on putting money on us so we'll lose.

In depth analysis, frantic button-pressing or supporter-bred agendas aside, would another shite result represent a genuine crisis for us?? All things related to last season's fiasco, the recruitment strategy of the summer, and even our dreadfully disturbing off-field state of affairs being taken out of the equation, failure to win on Saturday will show, in black and white, one win in six matches. I'm not interested in hearing what players, managers or club officials think about it or what they plan to do about it......they get 90 minutes to do their part. I'm only interested in where supporters believe we are in terms of club performance. I'm not bringing it down to Saturday's match, or labelling it must-win....no disrespect to Shire but the day beating them is a target for us we should just resign from football. So......what's it going to be, then??

Archived