Going Teetotal

It seems the dee's are circling the wagons.

I dont drink alcohol.

And I have no issues with that, none whatsoever. However, it's the. Coffee. In. The. Pub. Bit that really peels my satsumas.

Besides, I thought a man who would commit a crime as heinous, as such, wouldn't give a hoot what anyone else thought/said. Devil may care, I'm gonna drink my coffee, bloody well enjoy it and stick two fingers up at the rest o you rip roaring meth heads, you get the picture? Not the wheeching mummy's boy, currently, on display. C'mon Wissy, the coffee, in pub, drinkers are looking to you to lead them.

Unleash the, caffeine fuelled, fury.

I got a cup of tea with a Sunday roast I was having with a few mates in Wetherspoons once. Took pelters for it, but wans't giving a f**k tbh. Who want the taste of a pint mixed in with gravy and chicken? No c**t

^^^^^daeing it right

^^^(last couple of pages) bunch of alcopop swiggers sneering about someone having a coffee imo.

Whoah, haud on here. What exactly are you implying by alcopop swiggers? I'm not sure I like this change of course.

I very much doubt you'd be able to get a coffee in the pubs I frequent. Not that I drink coffee, as I don't like the stuff, but ordering it in a pub is strange.

Not as strange as a grown man owning St Mirren pyjamas though.

I wouldn't be surprised if you gradually see more pubs offering coffee/0% drinks etc with the new lower drink-driving limit in: the trade is already struggling a bit, and if people aren't so keen to indulge through the week (pool/darts/doms/crib players spring to mind) and risk it, things might change. Already seen a few round the way flogging blue becks (which is horrible), zero Kopparberg and J20.

Blackcurrant and ginger beer (preferably Fentimans) for me, btw.