Inverness Caledonian Thistle v. Heart of Midlothian

I don't think that left back is a real football player.

He's surely not better than McHattie or Eckersley?

Only God can judge mate.

Tell me they haven't signed that chap based on you tube videos and the dodgy agents Potter uses?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rubbish first half. Second half seemed to be much more open and a bit more excitement. Quality bit if play from Christie to get by the Hearts defenders and a nice cross for Vincent who really couldn't miss. Draper should have put us 2 - 0 up but a combination of not being able to pass to an offside looking Storey and having no idea why he was so far forward in the first place led to the chance going begging. Definite red for the Hearts lad although Sho Silva did go down about five weeks after he was hit. Alexander knew he was likely to be sent off and tried to move him away from the incident but the linesman had clocked it. After that Hearts lost their shit and started hacking at pretty much any ICT player they could get near. Nice finish from Storey to seal the game. Probably should have passed to Sho Silva but he did well to find the net.

Despite the win I didn't think we were that great. Defensively we looked pretty poor especially in the first half despite Meekings being back however we definitely improved in the second half. Storey looked decent without really offering too much until the end. However I was impressed with his energy, pace and presence up front. Something we haven't had at all to date. We struggled in midfield for a fair bit as well and seemed to find it hard to break Hearts down. Christie didn't really create much and I didn't feel like Williams and Vincent offered us much width (for obvious reasons) but very happy to get the three points. Good Hearts support up the road despite the KO time. Must have been something like 1,200 - 1,500 there.

He's not better than Eckersley, nowhere near it based on his displays so far.

Let's just ignore the fact he was absolutely solid against Motherwell, Ross County and Partick.

That's football fans post-defeat though I guess. :lol:

Can't wait until folk are crying out for McTattie/Oliver/"Keatsy".

Even though he now plays for Aberdeen Graeme Shinnie is still the best left back in the Premiership.

I have yet to have see anyone better in the last two seasons.

There's no doubt about that. And it's Scotland not the Premiership.

It will probably increase tomorrow but we will have gained on one or both of the top two teams, right now a ten 10 point gap isn't that much, we can close the gap to Celtic. Looks like our title challenge is back on.

Even though he now plays for Aberdeen Graeme Shinnie is still the best left back in the Premiership.

I have yet to have see anyone better in the last two seasons.

No way, Oshinawa played in the knockout stages of the world cup don't you know so he's effectively fuckin Paolo Maldini going by Elixir's logic. :blink:

Watched this in the boozer.

I won't argue with the result - ICT deserved it.

Issues with the starting selection - McKirdy did fine, but lacks strength, and Swanson did ok, but is off the pace.

Oshinawaw can't complain about the red card, but the reaction from Sho-Silva was laughable.

Getting a bit fed up with Billy King not starting games, while Walker cannae be fully fit, if he's not starting.

Pallardo and Augustyn cannae be fully fit, either, so why have them on the bench?

A few of our players have a bit to learn, but so does Robbie,

A deserved win for ICT.

This boy Oshaniwa's agent has played a blinder.

He's the same agent that brought Hearts the Spanish boys and got De Vries and others. Like Sandaza etc.

What I would be seriously worried about is Levein obviously has control, Swanson joining Gomis and Bauben? Spanish boy is a gem but he's pulling the strings. And at the same time you let your most talented midfielder in Holt leave because he wants to play football and doesn't switch sides like Sam and Walker.

I'm really not causing trouble here but all isn't right at Hearts and I feel for Neilson. Walker was injured tonight though as was Gomis late Thursday. The left back looks a disaster, again one of Craig's hit or miss. The miss management of Osman Sow since Craigs agent brought in that fat boy last year and now to try and accommodate him now is mental too. Sow is a gigantic mistake to cancel his pre contract last year he signed under butcher at our mob but he's not happy by the sound of things at hearts.

Watched this in the boozer.

I won't argue with the result - ICT deserved it.

Issues with the starting selection - McKirdy did fine, but lacks strength, and Swanson did ok, but is off the pace.

Oshinawaw can't complain about the red card, but the reaction from Sho-Silva was laughable.

Getting a bit fed up with Billy King not starting games, while Walker cannae be fully fit, if he's not starting.

Pallardo and Augustyn cannae be fully fit, either, so why have them on the bench?

A few of our players have a bit to learn, but so does Robbie,

A deserved win for ICT.

King doesn't start because he's not trusted to interchange positions the same way Sam and Walker is and the way Swanson started tonight. Another player hearts should be managing better.

He's the same agent that brought Hearts the Spanish boys and got De Vries and others. Like Sandaza etc.

What I would be seriously worried about is Levein obviously has control, Swanson joining Gomis and Bauben? Spanish boy is a gem but he's pulling the strings. And at the same time you let your most talented midfielder in Holt leave because he wants to play football and doesn't switch sides like Sam and Walker.

I'm really not causing trouble here but all isn't right at Hearts and I feel for Neilson. Walker was injured tonight though as was Gomis late Thursday. The left back looks a disaster, again one of Craig's hit or miss. The miss management of Osman Sow since Craigs agent brought in that fat boy last year and now to try and accommodate him now is mental too. Sow is a gigantic mistake to cancel his pre contract last year he signed under butcher at our mob but he's not happy by the sound of things at hearts.

:lol:

I think we'll be fine.

Just like to congratulate my team, the Scottish Cup holders on winning their first game of this season and also scoring their first goals at home so far. We've had a horrific amount of injuries to established players so it is nice to see us achieving decent results again now our players are becoming injury free. Would also like to congratulate Storey on his goal scoring debut for the mighty ICT. Cmon the CaleyJags.

Archived