Football Manager 2016

RJM77

I doubt it will to be honest. Injuries have been complained about for a few versions, and the line has always been the same, that the number of injuries is around or slightly lower than real life levels overall. The only issue SI had with FM15 injuries was the balance of match vs training.

I wouldn't hold your breath for an injuries fix.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Injuries have improved since the release for me.

I reckon I might have won the league were it not for every goalkeeper (4) and every striker (5) on my books being out for 4 weeks (minimum)

Unsurprisingly got pumped most games in that spell. They really need to think about emergency loans when shit like that happens. Had one of those grey goalies FFS.

Caved and bought this yesterday.

Started a save with Falkirk as I couldn't be arsed fannying about trying to get Serie D working as a playable league. Just finished my first season and it was fucking awful for the first half of the year, getting to the point where I was second bottom and told I had to pick up 10 points in 5 games to keep my job. The injuries were ridiculous early on. Lost Miller & Sibbald for 4-5 months, Cooper for 3 months & a couple of others for about 6 weeks+, all within my first 4/5 games. I had 16 and 17 year olds filling in a lot.

Anyway, my season turned around the new year with Sibbald getting fit & signing Andy Halliday on loan and Gavin Reilly on a permanent transfer, plus other injuries easing up. Going 1 up front helped, too. Picked up the 10 points I needed and only lost two games after that up until the seasons end, winning the rest, rattling in 3 or 4 on a few occasions. Managed to scrape in to the play-offs on the final day. Beat St Mirren over 2 legs, then lost 4-3 to Hibs over 2 legs, before they lost to Ross County.

One real highlight of the season was getting £300k for Blair Alston & David Smith, all up front.

Now I'm in pre-season with no goalkeepers & under a transfer embargo, 3 days from the start some friendlies. Terrific.

I have started a save with St Johnstone and i'm having mixed fortunes to say the least.

After 4 league games i am bottom of the table with 4 defeats, only one goal scored and have conceded 11.

On the other hand i have just won my 4th Euro Cup qualifier and will be playing in the group stages, having beaten Fercenvaros, Go Ahead Eagles, Athletic Bilbao and Club Brugge to get there, having scored 14 goals and conceding 5 goals in the 8 matches.

And people say that the Scottish league is weak! try telling that to ICT, Ross County, Motherwell and Dundee who absolutely pumped me.

St Johnstone are a complete c**t to manage on this, for some reason, there no tactic I can get to work except a complete shitfest one

Just had a gander on the editor...

Dundee fans profile vs United fans profile makes for interesting reading...

Utd fans more loyal, passionate, far more patient(13 vs 5!), and with a higher temperament (no idea what that translates as in game)

Also interested to see what constitutes 'other income' as Utd have £400k of it every year until 2020 (renewed as well) whilst poor Dundee/st Johnstone/hearts etc have £0....

Almost like an Arab thought this up.....

Everything was going fantastic with my game but now i get to match day and it is coming up with a serious error was encountered. Three times this has happened now, if I holiday the game it is fine. When I get to match day screen and press the button to send assistant to the tunnel interview it crashes. Any suggestions ?

St Johnstone are a complete c**t to manage on this, for some reason, there no tactic I can get to work except a complete shitfest one

when I done the saints squad ratings, we were on poor run and not playing as we were now. When I rated the likes of macca, mackay, Davidson etc they to me were on downward trend towards end of last season and didn't set world alight early this season. Shows what I know :wacko: I know for a fact I will be putting macca, cummins, Davidson, Craig and spoony back up as have been consistently better since the data was submitted. I will also have to look to increase o'halloran again as he has been the standout ( I upped him quite a bit already)

when I done the saints squad ratings, we were on poor run and not playing as we were now. When I rated the likes of macca, mackay, Davidson etc they to me were on downward trend towards end of last season and didn't set world alight early this season. Shows what I know :wacko: I know for a fact I will be putting macca, cummins, Davidson, Craig and spoony back up as have been consistently better since the data was submitted. I will also have to look to increase o'halloran again as he has been the standout ( I upped him quite a bit already)

I think its my bias coming through more than anything tbh, a normal person would be playing the likes of Caddis and Sutton regularly, while I go for the inferior Thomson and Kane when needed. I'll even play Mackay central ahead of Scobbie.

Brad McKay, btw, is one of the best centre halves in the league every time I do a Saints save

I think its my bias coming through more than anything tbh, a normal person would be playing the likes of Caddis and Sutton regularly, while I go for the inferior Thomson and Kane when needed. I'll even play Mackay central ahead of Scobbie.

Brad McKay, btw, is one of the best centre halves in the league every time I do a Saints save

I hardly changed McKay, sutton and cummins as hardly seen enough to feel confident in changing them up or down. I normally get all of my saints supporting friends to give me opinions on best technical player, best finisher, quickest, slowest etc and it's really interesting results. I would have loved to upped the likes of Thomson, Kane, mclaren, hunter etc but sadly they not getting any game time with us so can only tweak them a little especially surrounding their potential. I was maybe too ruthless with saints this year and the players have stuck two fingers up to me :D

I've hardly had any injuries so far except for Bartley being out for 4 months and McGeouch for 2.

Cummings has 31 in 27 games for me in all competitions at the end of January.

If you want to sign a winger on loan. Look no further than Brandon Barker from Man City. Scored 11 goals in 14 games for me in the league and has a average rating of 8.1 every game.

Having a final attempt with Saints, and gone with a totally baws oot, high pressing 4-2-3-1. Just absolutely pumped ICT which is the equivalent of beating Barca 4-0, so happy with that. Signed Cammy Smith on loan, whos been absolutely outrageous behind the front man, and also Gai Assulin, whos only made a sub appearance so far but looks special.

Started one with bradford today. 16 games in with 8 wins. 2 draws and 6 losses. 5 of the 6 losses came in a row and I was nearly sacked before turning it around. Playing a boring long ball 4-4-2 which seems to be bearing fruit. Signed Cummings for 250 k plus 2 average strikers from my squad. He's scored a few but was injured for 11 weeks, devante Cole (son of Andy) is my star man for sure. With a boy from Chelsea with 20 acceleration a great super sub, kiwomya? Think that's the spelling!

Archived