Scotland vs Polska

jagfox

That lineup's not too shabby IMO. I don't buy into the Forrest-hate, I don't think Maloney's quite sharp enough to be a nailed-on starter and as long as GS sets us up with the right emphasis, Steven Fletcher should be able to serve as more than an isolated target-man. Griffiths, Rhodes, Maloney and Russell on the bench - excellent options should it not work out in the first half.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That lineup's not too shabby IMO. I don't buy into the Forrest-hate, I don't think Maloney's quite sharp enough to be a nailed-on starter and as long as GS sets us up with the right emphasis, Steven Fletcher should be able to serve as more than an isolated target-man. Griffiths, Rhodes, Maloney and Russell on the bench - excellent options should it not work out in the first half.

I'm with this, I do appear to be pretty isolated in my views of Forrest though, I don't watch that much of Celtic. Without trying to cling to a football cliché, he does offer some pace.

Ritchie from what I've seen doesn't seem like a winger who's likely to take a man on. He does though seem much more intelligent and has a better use of the ball, pretty much the polar opposite of Forrest!

On the subject of NowTv I was thinking of getting it for the laptop and then plugging it into the t.v, what's the quality of the stream? As good as skygo or would I be just as well getting a free stream?

i'm happy enough with the team thats starting. hopefully now that naismith is starting in the middle he'll push up and when we're on the attack its more of a 4-4-2, similar to the croatia win at home a while back (which is the best we've played under strachan i think)

i'm slightly surprised to see mcarthur on the bench seems to be playing well for crystal palace and was good against germany but at the same time brown is never going to be dropped since he's captain

I'm with this, I do appear to be pretty isolated in my views of Forrest though, I don't watch that much of Celtic. Without trying to cling to a football cliché, he does offer some pace.

Ritchie from what I've seen doesn't seem like a winger who's likely to take a man on. He does though seem much more intelligent and has a better use of the ball, pretty much the polar opposite of Forrest!

On the subject of NowTv I was thinking of getting it for the laptop and then plugging it into the t.v, what's the quality of the stream? As good as skygo or would I be just as well getting a free stream?

Much better quality and as long as you've got a decent connection, it should be pretty reliable

Id rather play our top scorer than play some who is worse with crosses than dracula

Another qualifying campaign, another disaster and we are the only ones in Britain to miss out.But still the Tartan Army clings to the belief that Scotland has a chance despite the duds littering the side.James McArthur is an average journeyman and nothing more.Russell Martin is a bombscare, maybe even more so than Hanley and thats saying something.Scott Brown is thick as mince and shows this in his play.Bannan should not even be allowed to carry the Hampers, and jesus god Charlie Mulgrew with that lightning pace of his.Wake up, we will never amount to anything carrying on lile this.Oh aye and well done Strachan, a great 4th placeNow get tae feck

Spot on and im a scotland(Realistic supporter)

April 28th 1993 - Portugal v Scotland.

The Night a team died.

October 8th 2015 - Scotland v Poland

The Night a team croaked it.

July 2345 - After another dismal qualifying campaign which sees Scotland beaten home and away by the newly newly independent Isle of Man, Scottish football fans begin to wonder if you need more than enthusiasm, keeping it simple and hard work to compete in the upper echelons of international football.

Darren Fletcher starting a bit of a step back in time.

You can count his decent games for Scotland on one hand

Not surprised to know you have more than 5 fingers on one hand

Why are heads flying all over the place three hours before kick off?

Can't we save the mass head removals for after the game?

It's like those times when folk send Happy New Years messages two hours before. Attention seeking knicker-wetters. Gimps the lot of them.

I've gone for Lewandwoski (sp?) and 2v1 Poland @ 30/1. I'm a traitor rather than a knicker-wetter.

Before the game kicks off we're more or less out now,nearly got there isn't good enough,he should go with 2 up front but prob not as he'll be happy with a draw as long as Ireland get beat to take it to the last game.

Yeah ive started on the booze too. .....have zero confidence that we will get anything from this....which is normally when something good happens.....been a good while since we put in a really good performance....all the way back to croatia at home....even the results at beginning of this campaign were a real toil n we could have easily dropped more points v roi Georgia n Poland....

Archived