IndyRef2

Crùbag

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yaaay, another thundering idiot unionist to add to the forum's collection.

oh another typical SNP voter can only insult they dont have the ability to have a discussion , but then again thats all the left can do now days . Honestly the Union is not that important to me if SNP chooses to leave it wouldn't bother me one bit. I just find it hilarious that labour and SNP call them self's working class party's yet support a EU which keeps doing wages and hurts working people.

The left reasons to stay in the EU are its better trying to change it from within then out.. you cant change it the UK have tried to trade if you want a EU army and the Euro which alex sammond wants go ahead.

oh another typical SNP voter can only insult they dont have the ability to have a discussion , but then again thats all the left can do now days . Honestly the Union is not that important to me if SNP chooses to leave it wouldn't bother me one bit. I just find it hilarious that labour and SNP call them self's working class party's yet support a EU which keeps doing wages and hurts working people.

Hurts working people aye? I bet Gideon and Dave can't wait for stuff like the working time directive to get chucked in the bin. A major pro plus of the EU is the social legislation that will be away if we leave.

Hurts working people aye? I bet Gideon and Dave can't wait for stuff like the working time directive to get chucked in the bin. A major pro plus of the EU is the social legislation that will be away if we leave.

bank of england already said it made wages lower , if i was in scotland id vote to leave the EU then to leave the UK and i wouldnt vote to join the EU if it was given

and that legislation hurts small businesses also

The left reasons to stay in the EU are its better trying to change it from within then out.. you cant change it the UK have tried to trade if you want a EU army and the Euro which alex sammond wants go ahead.

Anyone on here who does not vote Snp or support independence gets abuse,its standard nat p&b policy.

Their ignorance is sad but not a great surprise.

Anyone on here who does not vote Snp or support independence gets abuse,its standard nat p&b policy.

im not even a Unionist i just find it hypocritical how you can support EU but not UK ;p

I've insulted you because every post you make screams that you're an idiot. If you ever make a contribution worthy of discussion, I'll discuss it with you.

It's really not Kev. There are numerous unionist posters here who I don't think are idiots. HB isn't and thundercats isn't. Tempers can get frayed sometimes but those guys and plenty others often make decent contributions to discussions. You never have and never will.

Archived