IndyRef2

Crùbag

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've insulted you because every post you make screams that you're an idiot. If you ever make a contribution worthy of discussion, I'll discuss it with you.

Ive made one post which would be assumed idiotic about brokers being needed everything else is a opinion never claimed it was factual and you cant call a opinion idiotic.

Ive made one post which would be assumed idiotic about brokers being needed everything else is a opinion never claimed it was factual and you cant call a opinion idiotic.

Aside from the fact that you clearly can, I didn't claim that your opinions were idiotic, I claimed you were an idiot for having them.

:1eye

Ladies and Gentlemen, exhibit A - Unionist lack of intelligence.

They truly are the spelling and grammatical anomalies that keep on giving.

ETA:

your%20a%20idiot.png

as i said previously if i was Scottish i would be voting to leave the UK so keep calling me a Unionist ;p

:1eye

Ladies and Gentlemen, exhibit A - Unionist lack of intelligence.

They truly are the spelling and grammatical anomalies that keep on giving.

ETA:

your%20a%20idiot.png

Good of you to class people who have issues with spelling as having a lack of intelligence,

Plenty of people who have issues with spelling through dyslexia,ADHD etc will accept your ignorance as a lack of understanding.

Good of you to class people who have issues with spelling as having a lack of intelligence,

Plenty of people who have issues with spelling through dyslexia,ADHD etc will accept your ignorance as a lack of understanding.

To be fair, it's just exhibit A. The mountain of evidence on these boards is pretty damning.

as i said previously if i was Scottish i would be voting to leave the UK so keep calling me a Unionist ;p

funny-quotes-stupid-people.png

I dont live in Scotland on this forum to discuss politics honestly ;p

You are all over the politics forum defending UKIP and their policies and yet we are to believe that you would vote for independence.

"Independence promises a Ferrari in every drive." - David Coburn UKIP MEP Sep 2014

You are all over the politics forum defending UKIP and their policies and yet we are to believe that you would vote for independence.

"Independence promises a Ferrari in every drive." - David Coburn UKIP MEP Sep 2014

please dont quote David coburn trust me most of UKIP despise him. Also i made my party known today and people defend SNP and rightly so because people can be misinformed.

i would support a Nationalist english party if it existed but after BNP/EDL they tainted it.

So you don't live in Scotland and you're not Scottish?

:wacko:

you are correct

So does most of Scotland. However, UKIP gave him the platform.

Which i disagree with thats why once Nigel is removed i hope actually likable people are elected and he pretty much has it due to being voted.

Which i disagree with thats why once Nigel is removed i hope actually likable people are elected and he pretty much has it due to being voted.

Are you suggesting that Coburn was hand-picked by Farage? I think there are far more people that UKIP need to dump than just Nigel.

Are you suggesting that Coburn was hand-picked by Farage? I think there are far more people that UKIP need to dump than just Nigel.

i personally dislike the tone of Nigel,Paul,David

im suggesting he won the seat so basically had to be the head of UKIP scotland

Archived