IndyRef2

Crùbag

Thing is there are moments where I'm not thinking about it then it suddenly hits me: our prime minister stuck his dick in a dead pig's mouth.

I have no time for Cameron but no evidence has been produced to support that claim. Lord Ashcroft's book, serialised in the Daily Fail, simply reported an MP's assertion that he had seen a photograph of that incident.

Downing Street has denied the allegations in Ashcroft's book. Despite the huge media interest, not a single member of the Piers Gaveston Society has confirmed that Cameron was a member or the existence of such an initiation ceremony.

Even the Guardian and the Independent have dismissed the story. So why do you believe the Daily Fail and a Tory billionaire with a personal grudge against Cameron?

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Despite the huge media interest, not a single member of the Piers Gaveston Society has confirmed that Cameron was a member or the existence of such an initiation ceremony.

Do you think that maybe they also put their dick in a pig and aren't too keen on confirming this?

End of the day this was Camerons best buddy until very recently and he threw him under a bus. If not over fucking a pig to get into the dead poets society then about Ashcrofts non-dom status, which he clearly lied / MISSTATED HIS AWARENESS about.

Do you think that maybe they also put their dick in a pig and aren't too keen on confirming this?

End of the day this was Camerons best buddy until very recently and he threw him under a bus. If not over fucking a pig to get into the dead poets society then about Ashcrofts non-dom status, which he clearly lied / MISSTATED HIS AWARENESS about.

So you believe the Daily Fail story? That was the issue that I was commenting on.

That Cameron knew Ashcroft was a non Dom prior to the investigation and lied about it? Sure.

So Cameron is the only politician that lies? In my experience, all politicians tell lies. They have to lie about supporting government or party policies that they oppose in private. That's one of the main reasons why I gave up voting 10 years ago. It only encourages the b*stards.

So Cameron is the only politician that lies? In my experience, all politicians tell lies. They have to lie about supporting government or party policies that they oppose in private. That's one of the main reasons why I gave up voting 10 years ago. It only encourages the b*stards.

If anyone wants to know what whataboutery is, the right reverend above does a really good explanation.

I've been having a wee think about it.

I'm positive we shouldn't have one until Liz pops her clogs.

I'm not disagreeing, but it should be a worrying thing for anyone that the wishes of an unelected, landowning old aristocrat in a shiny hat actually has influence over stuff like this (recall the papers going wild about her "guarded comments cautioning Scots to think"?).

• 2 months later...

Few posts on FB stating that a commitment to a 2nd referendum will be in 2016 SNP manifesto. Has this been formally announced?

Would be shocked if there isn't any mention of a second referendum but would also be shocked if there's a formal commitment.

I expect Sturgeon to play it safe by saying that an SNP government would reserve the right to call a 2nd referendum if at any point during the term they believe there is significant demand for one.

Archived