Walker's cheese and onion colour

Blootoon87

What are your colloquial collective names for cheapy corn crisps like Space Raiders, Chipstick etc? I'm sure I heard Kevin Bridges give them a name but despite listening a few times I just couldn't make out the word he used to describe them.

10p crisps.

And then we have these fuckers, entering the fray, bold as f**k.

mNUHNQ4ZzVef1GUBGq08CNA.jpg

I can only imagine the orange/ yellow at the bottom and top is to signify sunshine, which helps the potatoes grow, whilst the white in the middle of the packet is some sort of existential philosophical statement/ Orwellian observation on the vaccuous sterility of life.

Or something.

Fide knows his cheese, he knows his onions he even knows his crisps.

Seabrooks the King of the potato crisp.

f**k knows what the rest of the shite was like?

Grimbo

Fide knows his cheese, he knows his onions he even knows his crisps.

Seabrooks the King of the potato crisp.

f**k knows what the rest of the shite was like?

Grimbo

Being half Yorkshire, I spent a good chunk of my nipper-hood down south. Seabrook are rather baws nowadays but they were a thing of wonder back in't day.

• 1 year later...
Being half Yorkshire, I spent a good chunk of my nipper-hood down south. Seabrook are rather baws nowadays but they were a thing of wonder back in't day.

We had a supplier down in West Yorkshire a few years back who would send us a mixed box up the road. The straight Cheese and Onion were the proper business.

Tayto's C&O over at my Grannies were a favourite too back in the day.

Walkers C&O have always been in a blue bag, as my memory serves me.

43 minutes ago, lauren_peters said:

Hi everyone!

I'm contacting you about your memory of Walkers changing the Salt and Vinegar and Cheese and Onion colours. I'm making a short film about this collective memory and whether or not Walkers did change it. I am getting in touch to ask if you wouldn't mind sending me a short video (or voice recording) of you explaining the memory you have of the change and any other thoughts you might have. The first cut is due Friday so anytime before then would be great. Thanks so much. I look forward to hearing from you. 

Email is: thetruthaboutwalkers@gmail.com

Are you one of these Mandela Effect nutjobs?