Queens Vs Morton

Looking forward to this one. We have started the league season better than expected and who's to say we can't go down to Dumfries and pick up the three points? We have already won there on Cup duty this season, will be happy with a point though. Hopefully Denny will be back for this one, as we missed him against Dumbarton. Missing Pepper through suspension will be a blow, but Lamie is capable enough to move over to LB.

Gaston

Kilday Gasparotto O'Ware Lamie

Miller Tidser

Barr Samuel Forbes

Johnstone

Will go for 1-1, Barr getting our goal.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well yes you can - when an incompetent Morton chief executive and board takes it upon themselves to worsen our already tough run of fixtures, because they don't fancy getting the Jag out on Boxing Day.

I doubt that you really believe that to be the reason for rearranging the fixture.

Genuine question for you: assuming that you DON'T believe it to be the reason, why bother to post such nonsense?

I'll be waiting for an extended dissertation outlining every single minter 'contribution' you've put on this forum, before even considering the above nonsense as a 'genuine question' - thanks anyway.

yup, a typical vt response. Deflect, rather than answer.

Thanks anyway.......

Really fancy us to go down there and win. Playing well and will take great confidence from our last visit. Hoping Denny is back and someone said Russell started training last week so hopefully he makes it instead of Pepper. If not, put O'ware in there.

We need Forbes,Tidser, Barr, Samuel and Johnstone playing together and this is the best way i can see that happening. Miller can sit, allowing our front 5 to create chances. Barr and Samuel supporting Johnstone up top should cause problems for most teams in this league.

Gaston.

Kilday Lamie Luca Russell

Miller.

Tidser Forbes.

Barr Samuel.

Johnstone.

1-3.

Johnstone, Samuel and Tidser.

Well yes you can - when an incompetent Morton chief executive and board takes it upon themselves to worsen our already tough run of fixtures, because they don't fancy getting the Jag out on Boxing Day.

Well at least our "incompetent chief executive and board" have the nous a) to be able to afford a Jag and b) pass a driving test. How are you doing on either of those fronts? Public transport to Dumfries on Boxing Day would be a dawdle I am sure.

Really fancy us to go down there and win. Playing well and will take great confidence from our last visit. Hoping Denny is back and someone said Russell started training last week so hopefully he makes it instead of Pepper. If not, put O'ware in there.

We need Forbes,Tidser, Barr, Samuel and Johnstone playing together and this is the best way i can see that happening. Miller can sit, allowing our front 5 to create chances. Barr and Samuel supporting Johnstone up top should cause problems for most teams in this league.

Gaston.

Kilday Lamie Luca Russell

Miller.

Tidser Forbes.

Barr Samuel.

Johnstone.

1-3.

Johnstone, Samuel and Tidser.

Wouldn't disagree with any of that, including your prediction.

A narrow win for us.

There was nothing to answer: you once again made a flailing pass for relevance, and failed. Same old fail from yourself.

More smoke and mirrors, eh?

OK, I'll ask again - do you believe what you typed in your first post on this thread to be true, or were you just talking pish again for the sake of it?

It'a straightforward choice, one or the other. Go on - you can do it!

Well at least our "incompetent chief executive and board" have the nous a) to be able to afford a Jag and b) pass a driving test. How are you doing on either of those fronts? Public transport to Dumfries on Boxing Day would be a dawdle I am sure.

What a shite attempt at a put down. It says a lot about you though ya walloper.

What a shite attempt at a put down. It says a lot about you though ya walloper.[/quote)

Nice of you to defllect from the point of Rude's original post. Just how many acolytes does VT have?

Eh? I was pointing out that you are a dick, which has nothing to do with "Rude's" ongoing spat with VT.

Sorry to disappoint you but, as he is well aware, I cannot stand the online persona that is VT.

He has no need for anyone to defend him in here, nor would I ever even try.

Your post said far more about you than him, at least he's a c*nt deliberately.

We're going to lose this, and it'll be the beginning of the season proper for us. We've had a good start, but there are plenty of chinks in the armor which will become more and more obvious (and costly) as the season goes on. The relegation scrap starts here.

Archived