Weekend 18th-20th

Guest bernardblack

Guest bernardblack

Anyone had a look yet?

Peterhead at home to a terrible Brechin side looks a good bet at 4/6

Caley away to United at 2/1 will be getting snapped up also.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Partick to win at County 31/10 and 7/1 BTTS. Thistle have been bad but have a decent record in Dingwall and showed some improvement last week. County dominating yet failing to beat a hapless Motherwell last week showed a potential for further mishap IF Thistle can take the lead.

ETA: Thistle in to 5/2 :o

Raith Rovers at St Mirren seem good value at 3/1. Not that much between the sides in terms of quality and the Paisley outfit are still finding their feet in the second tier.

Not fantastic value but a decent banker for any multiples is Falkirk visiting Alloa @ 20/23. Alloa had a good win at Dumbarton but have struggled against full time opposition especially at home. Even the plastic won't be a major benefit for the hapless home outfit.

Forfar have had injury problems but have carried on picking up points. A victory at Cowdenbeath isn't too big an ask for the Loons and are fairly priced @ 6/5, imo.

St Johnstone at 6/4 at Rugby Park is my bet of the day on Saturday.

I also backed against Kilmarnock last weekend and how they managed not to lose that game, let alone win it I do not know having seen the highlights. United should have won easily and that was a United side badly out of form and lacking confidence.

Saints banged the goals in last week and although Maclean cannot play on this surface, they have some able deputies. Saints simply look to have better players in most areas and should have been priced clear favourites initially.

Killie have already lost 4-0 at home twice to teams of similar stature to Saints in Dundee and Ross County.

Notice Saints have been heavily backed in since I placed this at start of week and are now as short as odds on in places.

Also backing a sizeable 6 fold on Man City, Hibs, Rangers, Peterhead, Dunfermline and Celtic at around 7/1. Hard to see any of these sides losing and the free bet if 1 side lets you down up to £50 provides decent cover here at Hills.

Elsewhere quite fancy Arbroath, Falkirk, Forfar, Ross County, Stoke, Cardiff and Barnsley. Not sure if anyone has any clear thoughts on these ones.

Guest bernardblack

Will also be backing Reading at 19/10 away to Bristol City.

Reading have had a decent start and read they've only had twelve shots on target against them all season.

Montrose could be a banker this weekend

Ross County are my nap. If you're quick you can still get 2.05 with Skybet

Just looking at the AGS prices for Dundee players on Sunday. Some of them are outrageous when you consider Celtic's record for conceding goals at set-pieces right now.

McPake, Extrabeginagain @ 28/1 to score at all looks a bit crazy. Not sure of McPakes fitness right now. He if he is fit Extrabeginagain might not start. Either way one or both could be worth a bet.

To be clear I am not entirely sure of Extrabeginagains (I need a shorthand for his name. EB) goal scoring prowess, he never scored for East Fife so he might not be the best pick.

Montrose could be a banker this weekend

Ross County are my nap. If you're quick you can still get 2.05 with Skybet

Just looking at the AGS prices for Dundee players on Sunday. Some of them are outrageous when you consider Celtic's record for conceding goals at set-pieces right now.

McPake, Extrabeginagain @ 28/1 to score at all looks a bit crazy. Not sure of McPakes fitness right now. He if he is fit Extrabeginagain might not start. Either way one or both could be worth a bet.

To be clear I am not entirely sure of Extrabeginagains (I need a shorthand for his name. EB) goal scoring prowess, he never scored for East Fife so he might not be the best pick.

Extrabeginagains was called Jules at Fife.

Archived