Weekend 18th-20th

Guest bernardblack

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raith Rovers at St Mirren seem good value at 3/1. Not that much between the sides in terms of quality and the Paisley outfit are still finding their feet in the second tier.

Getting offered a 15.90 cash out for a £4 double with Falkirk at 20/23.

Should I take the money and run? Getting my 3/1 for the Ravers single :huh:

Getting offered a 15.90 cash out for a £4 double with Falkirk at 20/23.

Should I take the money and run? Getting my 3/1 for the Ravers single :huh:

Definitely not, unless you've changed your mind about Falkirk's chances. The cash out pay outs give abysmal returns given the odds.

Got 3 coupons on this weekend, £3 on each of them.

Ross County, Hibs, Morton, Forfar and Clyde for £154.

Leicester, Cardiiff, Brighton, Barnsley and Millwall for £257.

Bury, Gillingham, Millwall, Stevanage and Mansfield for £280.

Fucksake, thats me just noticed I've put Millwall on twice, guarenteed coupen buster there!

I've tipped Thistle's opponents on here every week so far this season, but I'd exercise a bit of caution with Ross County.

Whilst we lost again last week, we done everything but score. We created chance after chance and hit the bar and the post several times. We also have a superb record in Dingwall and in the Highlands in general. Our first wins of the past two seasons have come against Ross County - 4-0 last season at Firhill and 3-1 in Dingwall the season previous to that.

The rot has to stop some time.

f**k it.

Ross County -3, put your lot on it.

Got 3 coupons on this weekend, £3 on each of them.

Ross County, Hibs, Morton, Forfar and Clyde for £154.

Leicester, Cardiiff, Brighton, Barnsley and Millwall for £257.

Bury, Gillingham, Millwall, Stevanage and Mansfield for £280.

Fucksake, thats me just noticed I've put Millwall on twice, guarenteed coupen buster there!

You've also got Clyde to beat East Fife..Lol

I've tipped Thistle's opponents on here every week so far this season, but I'd exercise a bit of caution with Ross County.

Whilst we lost again last week, we done everything but score. We created chance after chance and hit the bar and the post several times. We also have a superb record in Dingwall and in the Highlands in general. Our first wins of the past two seasons have come against Ross County - 4-0 last season at Firhill and 3-1 in Dingwall the season previous to that.

The rot has to stop some time.

f**k it.

Ross County -3, put your lot on it.

In both of those games Derek Adams was manager with an ill prepared team each side. He used both games to experiment with defensive lineups and formations and as a result we were routinely beaten. While I am not suggesting Partick Thistle won't win, using that as your logic to help you bet is a bit flawed.

In both of those games Derek Adams was manager with an ill prepared team each side. He used both games to experiment with defensive lineups and formations and as a result we were routinely beaten. While I am not suggesting Partick Thistle won't win, using that as your logic to help you bet is a bit flawed.

He's backing County m9

You've also got Clyde to beat East Fife..Lol

Just the 3 wins and a draw against you lot last season in Barry Fergusons trial campaign when we were rancid and had a new squad of players for each meeting :lol:

FWIW today is certainly one of our tougher fixtures but we've built momentum with 3 straight victories. Confident we can get a result.

Coupon One -

Ross County to beat Partick

Sunderland double chance win/draw against Bournemouth

Morecambe double chance win/draw against Northampton

Falkirk to beat Alloa

Peterhead to beat Brechin

£15 gets £270

Coupon Two (longshot)

Watford to beat Newcastle

Wolves to beat Brighton

Fulham to beat Sheffield Wed

St.Johnstone to beat Killie

Hamilton to beat Motherwell

Airdrie to beat Ayr

Clyde to beat East Fife

£5 gets £3900

Stoke v Leicester

Hull v QPR

Coventry v Chesterfield

Peterhead v Brechin

Huddersfield v Bolton

£7 for £281.

A very risky 5fold. I quite fancy Stoke at home to break their poor start and Coventry are unbeaten at home. Peterhead seems to be nap and Hull have won all their home games. Huddersfield could lose it for me, Bolton cannot score so don't forsee an away win, maybe should have went draw there.

Anyways.

Chelsea v Arsenal

Riems v PSG

Man City v West Ham

Stenhousemuir v Dunfermline

Blackpool v Barnsley

Ross County v Partick

£10 for £265. I put this one on when i was pissed. I got Chelsea at 13/8 so I kind of went for it.

It'll no doubt be fucked by 1pm.

Archived