Friday night Falkirk v Queens

Going from conceding 7 to a clean sheet is decent I suppose. That's about the only positive. Only one proper chance in the game and we should have taken it. Hibs will move above us tomorrow most likely, too.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn't even put it in the box at the end there. Simply dreadful.

30 seconds to go, an attacking throw in next to the corner flag, last chance to win the game... It would've been good to see Queens bursting a gut to take it, swing it into the box, but no, sums up the game really.

I wasn't answeing a question, if I'd been replying to your post I'd have quoted it. Just thought it was odd how all of the folk who felt the need to point out the disabled supporter were St.Mirren fans.

How on earth would I know he was disabled? I came into the thread, didn't read back through any posts and passed comment on the obvious constant noise coming from the stand.

Get over yourself.

They really shouldn't televise Scottish Championship matches. The standard is beyond lamentable. Games like this should be relatively private affairs, attended only by the few hundred like-minded masochists who enjoy this sort of thing. For the uninitiated, switching onto BBC Alba by mistake tonight must have been like wandering into a fetish club. You know this sort of thing goes on, but you don't really want to witness it.

That might have been the worst game of football I have ever seen! My eyes are hurting!

Did either keeper have a save to make?

Thomson had a really good save from McHugh, that must've been the only one as the BBC stats had it down that there was only one shot on target in the game.

They really shouldn't televise Scottish Championship matches. The standard is beyond lamentable. Games like this should be relatively private affairs, attended only by the few hundred like-minded masochists who enjoy this sort of thing. For the uninitiated, switching onto BBC Alba by mistake tonight must have been like wandering into a fetish club. You know this sort of thing goes on, but you don't really want to witness it.

Spot on regarding tonight's game.

I like to think it's not always quite so terrible though. It's not, is it?

Jesus were poor, just lucky Queens are even worse than that!

Aye, so we are. That's why you had a whole 1 shots on target, as we're even worse than you :lol:

Awful awful game, but I'm pretty delighted with a point tbh. Give me a shitfest 0-0 over an exciting 3-2 defeat any day of the week. It was never going to be pretty tonight. We're not doing well in the scoring department and haven't been doing too well of late. Falkirk are still licking their wounds after a hefty defeat. It was always going to be a cagey affair. Had QoS been at home tonight I'd be pretty angry about that performance, but as it was we were away from home against a team (supposedly at least) better than ourselves, at a ground we don't have a good record at. We kept a clean sheet and were rarely troubled at the back. For me, tonight was a very good point, even more so considering the games we have coming up.

Wow. What a bad game! Our best by far for me was Dowie. Thomson for the one good save in the game and Kidd our one real attacking player.

Falkirk are bad but not worse than us.

Falkirk to me are a bunch of very lightweight skinny players who can only survive in the second tier.

Morton actually better than both of us!

Archived