Friday night Falkirk v Queens

I really don't see how Sibbald on this seasons performances is an automatic pick, he scored a good goal against Dumbarton but that apart what actually has he contributed? Am i missing something? The wee guy has talent that's not in question but for every great game he has theres a shedload when he's average at best. Has he saw a move fall through or summat cos it's the only thing i can think of as to why he's been so poor.

I think he's getting bored at Falkirk, needs a move.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kerr would strive of the minimal boos from the 50 QOS fans, so may keep his place.

Leaving aside the somewhat embarrassing, juvenile nature of the dig intended, would you wish to explain what the above actually means?

How would Kerr, or anyone else for that matter, "strive of the minimal boos"?

I really don't see how Sibbald on this seasons performances is an automatic pick, he scored a good goal against Dumbarton but that apart what actually has he contributed? Am i missing something? The wee guy has talent that's not in question but for every great game he has theres a shedload when he's average at best. Has he saw a move fall through or summat cos it's the only thing i can think of as to why he's been so poor.

He has picked up in recent weeks, St Mirren away, Alloa away in which I thot he was superb

Leaving aside the somewhat embarrassing, juvenile nature of the dig intended, would you wish to explain what the above actually means? How would Kerr, or anyone else for that matter, "strive of the minimal boos"?

Any pro that doesnt give that extra 10% more or attempt to stick two fingers up at them by producing the goods when booed by either home or away fans are in the wrong the occupation, Kerr is no longer is a silly wee laddie that cant handle a boo or two, likewise Baird. Im sure you will have witnessed this with many a player over the years, I'm sure Loy got some treatment from Queens in which quickly produced poor me from some fans when he celebrated at the Queens fans....really, if you cant take it, dont give it....

Any pro that doesnt give that extra 10% more or attempt to stick two fingers up at them by producing the goods when booed by either home or away fans are in the wrong the occupation

Aye - I kinda cringe when our support boo someone ... you know it'll result in a performance, it's especially frustrating when they boo a forward.

Sometimes it does pay off though - I think Black and Lennon have both been carded after reacting - and I remember the Airdrie manager getting sent to the stand after reacting at Brockville (don't remember which one though)

I'm at work so I'll miss out tonight - mon the Bairns etc.

Im not really sure what the first part is supposed to prove. Last season we took 11 points from the first 7 games, this season we have 10.

After the first quarter, last season we had 14 points. The most we can be behind this season is 4. That isnt "significantly weaker", which is the point of the comparison.

It was meant to illustrate that in the comparative fixtures last season we could be as much as 6 points down.

However, ignoring that, if we have 10 points after the first quarter, that equates to 40 over the season. That is 50% less than last season. If that isn't significant, I don't know what is. The season before last 40 points meant a relegation play-off spot.

Hopefully we'll have more than 10 points. But, if we don't I'd say that was an indication that we are significantly weaker this season.

Archived