Andy Murray Latest and General Tennis Chat

Bryan

Fantastic match...fantastic sport. Murray looks like the man to beat in 2009. Anyone who says aye but it was only an invitation tournament shouldn't delude themselves....both players were desperate for the win.

Fantastic match...fantastic sport. Murray looks like the man to beat in 2009. Anyone who says aye but it was only an invitation tournament shouldn't delude themselves....both players were desperate for the win.

Players like Federer and Nadal do not play tennis just to make up numbers, they always play to win. Once Andy Murray secures a win against someone he normally then can beat them regularly. That's two wins in a row against Nadal and he certainly isn't in awe of him like he was going into the match at Wimbledon. I fully expect Murray to be third in the World by the French.

When does the Australian open start, and when would the male final be?

Just wondering how much of Murray's games I can see.

Are you going blind on a specific date :o Medical advances these days :P

It's the 1st February for the mens final. It starts on the 19th Jan.

Are you going blind on a specific date :o Medical advances these days :P

It's the 1st February for the mens final. It starts on the 19th Jan.

I wasn't sure if I'd miss the final, because I'm getting an early train to Dumfries on the 24th, but thankfully it is the week after. The final will probably be on at ridiculous o'clock anyway.

My eye sight has never been better. I'm living the 20-20 dream.

Does anyone know what time Murray is due on court today? It will be streamed live on the Betfair website if anyone is interested.

Last on centre court. Depending on how long the previous 3 matches take this could be as late as 7pm.