Andy Murray Latest and General Tennis Chat

Bryan

Really looking forward to this match tomorrow and its not often I say that about anything which involves getting out of bed at 8 o'clock on a Sunday morning. Delighted that Murray has made the final as had he lost to Cillic, as good a player as he is, there would have been a feeling that Andy had blown another good chance at a Grand Slam. Losing in the final to Federer, if it comes to that, is not the same.

Murray couldnt have a tougher opponent but his past record against Federer is a reason for optimism. Federer's comments yesterday also gave the impression of a man who is slightly rattled, he hasnt in the past been a guy who needed to get involved in the mind games before big matches. Must say I find him to be an insufferable cock of a man. For years he was seen as a great champion and sportsman but the way he handed himself when Nadal starting taking him in the big matches showed him in another light, ie a greetin faced wee bairn. His dodgy blazers etc are also reason to dislike him.

Mon the Murray.

Broke back straight away. I think this might be a good 'un.

Hell Yeah!

see as good as Fed is, he's made the mistake of breaking early. That'll just make Andy angry -and more aggressions what did for Nadal, well that and, as I can sympathise, dodgy/fucked knees.

edit: this lack of a 1st serve % is beginning to serious concern me.

Edited by theentomologist