Andy Murray Latest and General Tennis Chat

Bryan

Just turned it over when you brought this back to the top to be honest.

He looks fine. Whats the problem with his hand like?

Held his serve opening game of the third set. ;)

698655[/snapback]

No idea, it just says on the BBC site that he'd hurt it and the trainer was out.

Would be interesting to see Andy taking on Federer at last....

Srichaphan has had the trainer on and has bad cramp.

Oh aye and Murray breaks his service....

698696[/snapback]

Watch your tongue. Any more of that and I post the pictures of you abusing your dog with an empty whisky bottle.

Guest Ristic's 'Tache
Watch your tongue. Any more of that and I post the pictures of you abusing your dog with an empty whisky bottle.

698698[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

Seriously, if people want running commentary then they will either watch tv or listen to the radio. Give us a rest.

They were talking about his ranking reaching 80 after he beat Ginepri, do the rankings work on your own personal progress or on who you beat?

Great result to beat the Thai bloke in his home tournament. Surely he'll get a roasting from Federer though? :blink:

698732[/snapback]

Personal Progress :)

Well done Andy. It really is a great achievement to jump from a 360 odd world ranking to something which'll probably be under 80 AND reach an ATP tour final in 1 year. All this from an 18 year old. :)

When is the final, its going to be a massacre i fear.

698760[/snapback]

Murray's serve will win him a few games on that surface - I dont think it will be that bad.

Federer likes to cruise as well, so a 6-4 6-3 type of scoreline will be about right. He is a bit unlucky his first final will be against Federer, though the experience will be great.

Surely he'll get a roasting from Federer though? :blink:

698732[/snapback]

Federer likes to cruise as well,

699220[/snapback]

I don't like the sound of this Federer guy. :lol:

Well done Andy, what an achievement. Am going to have to join in with all the innuendo though as I reckon he'll get humped tomorrow.

They were talking about his ranking reaching 80 after he beat Ginepri, do the rankings work on your own personal progress or on who you beat?

Works on a rolling 12 month period.

So the Thai Open from last year will fall off the rankings computer this week, and all points won by players in that event will be deducted. Federer won it last year, so if he wins later today, he won't lose or gain any points.

Murray, of course, wasnae even competing at this level last year, which is why he's shooting up the rankings so quickly, as he has no points to defend.

Thats why Henman took such a big hit after the US Open, as he had reached the semis the year before.

Here to help. :D

3-1 down first set... going as expected.

6-3 7-5 in the end.

Very good performance in the final - Federer just had too many gears for him - he is unbelieveable. Good signs for the future thoguh.

Edited by Hieronymous_Bosch