Dundee v Ross County

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry dee man has taken 2 and another mate has taken 2. May have 1 more left but have text cousin to see what the script is

I'm not usually a fan of getting free tickets for Dens but they overcharged me for a kids top and I paid 26 quid for that horror show last week so this balances it out.

I'll buy a DFC mug out the shop to ease my guilt.

What's the easiest way to get to Dens from the train station?

Taxi, it'll be about £5. Maybe slightly more with the new road layout. Walking will take about 25minutes and it's a killer as its all uphill. The busses are frequent enough and most go to within a 5 minute walk of the ground but at £2 to get on, you're better just spending the extra £3/£4 in a taxi. I hope your day is a good one, barring 15:00GMT - 16:45GMT.

Taxi, it'll be about £5. Maybe slightly more with the new road layout. Walking will take about 25minutes and it's a killer as its all uphill. The busses are frequent enough and most go to within a 5 minute walk of the ground but at £2 to get on, you're better just spending the extra £3/£4 in a taxi. I hope your day is a good one, barring 15:00GMT - 16:45GMT.

25 minutes?

Have they moved the train station to the bottom of the hill or are you Mo Farah?

Bain

Anyone Julen McPake Holt

Low Thomson Ross

Stewart

Loy Hemmings

I'll have had a few pints by 3pm tomorrow but if there's been no other takers I'll play right back. I've only got a left foot but I think I'll manage.

I'll have had a few pints by 3pm tomorrow but if there's been no other takers I'll play right back. I've only got a left foot but I think I'll manage.

You get McGinn and Irvines combined weekly wage and 2 half time pies of your choosing for helping us out in our time of need.

Archived