Playstation Plus Games

Fide

Finished Gone Home this morning.

It lasts a couple of hours, and really enjoyed it.  It's an ideal game to sit down and finish from start to finish.  Genuinely memorable game.

Had a couple of shots at NBA.  It looks great.  I think I'll get into this once I figure out the controls.  The story mode is supposed to be bat**** mental, should be a laugh.

I'm struggling with NBA.  It's a great game, deep as f**k and rich and immersive.  But there are next to f**k all tutorials and it seems like there's quite a bit to learn.  I'm struggling with anything more than basic passing and shooting atm.

Completed the story on NBA. It's fucking mental. Spoilers ahead:

1. My character is a white male. With a twin sister and parents who are all black! Genetic throwback?

2. Vic is a sponging b*****d.

3. While being a sponging b*****d, he did take the fall for my character killing a guy in a stairwell in high school.

4. My twin sister and burd want to kill each other.

5. Vic is secretly a rapper.

6. Vic guilt trips me into giving him a car, he then crashes the car and does himself in. Then there is a really long, drawn out emotional end scene where he writes a letter to me. Which actually seems more like Eminem's Stan.

Edit to add: My character is fucking useless tbh. Can't make a lay up for shit.

Edited by well fan for life

Picked up a ps4 at the weekend and downloaded NBA. Really good game to pick up for free.

Is this a rare one or do you tend to get a decent game every now and again?

Very, very rare.

We usually get 8 bit side scrollers or similar shite.

Any else had the same problem as me?

Yup, eventually gave up. First attempt it apparently installed whilst also saying it had failed and it kept attempting to keep downloading what I assume was the remainder which didn't download. Deleted it to try reinstalling it properly and it seemed to install fine (although I never started it up), only to start redownloading the full 47gb or whatever it is again the next day, which failed as well.

this story mode is hideous.

It's woeful. It has led to me thinking that my character is an absolute idiot and there appears to be no link between how I play on the court and the cut scenes off of it. Getting your own line of Jordan's after about 3 games :lol:

Managed to get it downloaded, enjoying the career mode so far. I thought Vic's speech was pretty cool. Struggling to get a triple double currently, the other guys keep beating me to the rebounds cause my guy is only 6 foot 6. Still running dat game doh. Swish.

Managed to get it downloaded, enjoying the career mode so far. I thought Vic's speech was pretty cool. Struggling to get a triple double currently, the other guys keep beating me to the rebounds cause my guy is only 6 foot 6. Still running dat game doh. Swish.

I'm the same. I'm pish at rebounds, but my dribbling is supreme. Crossover, drive to the basket, lay it in. 

Personal highlight was stealing it from Steph Curry and pulling off the slam dunk on the fast break. :D

I'm the same. I'm pish at rebounds, but my dribbling is supreme. Crossover, drive to the basket, lay it in. 

Personal highlight was stealing it from Steph Curry and pulling off the slam dunk on the fast break. :D

I done that to LeBron. Was kinda like "shit did I just manage that?!"

Also one of my players made a 3/4 court buzzer beater which was fucking sick.