Playstation Plus Games

Fide

I'm really so shite at this, can't figure out the controls. It's a lot more complex than the last basketball game I played (NBA Jam...). Has anyone else struggled and if so how long did it take to get not shit?

I'm really so shite at this, can't figure out the controls. It's a lot more complex than the last basketball game I played (NBA Jam...). Has anyone else struggled and if so how long did it take to get not shit?

I can't defend to save myself. I'm not bad on offense though.

On 7/5/2016 at 7:01 PM, Miguel Sanchez said:

I love this thread. Pages and pages of moaning, then in one month you get a shite basketball game and something worthwhile in Gone Home - everyone creams themselves over the basketball.

They were both shite tbh, unless you're a fan of chick lit?

Gone Home could have been good if it had a decent narrative rather than

Spoiler

angsty teenage girl is repressed lesbian. :thumbsdown

PS Plus has generally been awful and any time a decent game appears on it I've already bought it, think I've only ever completed about 2/3 plus games.

23 hours ago, Tommy Nooka said:

They were both shite tbh, unless you're a fan of chick lit?

Gone Home could have been good if it had a decent narrative rather than

Hide contents

angsty teenage girl is repressed lesbian. :thumbsdown

PS Plus has generally been awful and any time a decent game appears on it I've already bought it, think I've only ever completed about 2/3 plus games.

Couldn't agree more.  I was really looking forward to Gone Home as I'd read great things about it.  I was sorely disappointed.  It's a below average walking simulator. 

For an example of the genre being nailed, I would HIGHLY recommend Everybody's Gone To The Rapture.  A beautiful and genuinely affecting game with a stomach punch of an ending.

Couldn't agree more.  I was really looking forward to Gone Home as I'd read great things about it.  I was sorely disappointed.  It's a below average walking simulator. 

For an example of the genre being nailed, I would HIGHLY recommend Everybody's Gone To The Rapture.  A beautiful and genuinely affecting game with a stomach punch of an ending.

The vanishing of Ethan carter

Gone Home has given me an itch for 'walking simulator' games if I'm being honest.  It's not a genre I've played before, but really enjoyed it.  More so than I thought I would, even though I slightly anticipated the ending.  I had a blast.  One of the appeals for me was being to sit down and finish it in one go.  The only other game I've done that with was Journey and that was probably one of my favourite games.

I was hoping to get a similar game as Gone Home this month with PS+, but I'll probably just download a couple of the suggestions above, cheers.  I've heard good thing about Firewatch(?) so I'll give that a go too.

I gave Furi quick shot last night as I could see the appeal in the idea, but it's poorly executed and quickly got deleted.  Don't even fancy downloading the other one ... there's always next month :lol:

Edited by ScotlandGer