Star Wars Battlefront (3)

DensParkNumber1

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure it is. Can't wait to get to level 25 to unlock the highest rated blaster, think it's the DL44 or something similar. Whenever I encounter an enemy with one they remove my head from my shoulders with one button press.

Had a first play of this yesterday. Played a few AT-AT and Fighter Squadron games. Loved it, but my love of Star Wars could be skewing my opinion.

Need to play it for a week or 2 and see how I feel.

Agreed, i am however amazed at their decision to not include chat. Its a team game with objectives to be met and you can't discuss things with your team?

You can use party chat but why would they not include something that's in every (as a recall) FPS?

I know EA/ Dice have targetted Battlefront more at your casual gamer audience than your die hard COD veteran.

My own (limited) experience with voice chat in the likes of Call of Duty have been rage filled teenagers and dreadful blowhards. Perhaps they figured that Star Wars wasn't the vehicle for it.

I could, of course, be totally wrong, but that would be my guess.

I absolutely love Fighter Squadron. I have rarely played the others but have found them all good fun especially the AT-AT assault one (can't remember it). I was a seething mess whilst playing that game mode when I was running and just about to get the AT-AT power up and some savage b*****d stole it with a jet pack. *Insert Darth Vader Noooooooooo Gif*

The new map is pretty cool. Enjoying this far more than any COD game that I have played (started playing at MW2).

Archived