Star Wars Battlefront (3)

DensParkNumber1

I got the Slave I power-up in the last game I played, after the wee cinematic was over, I was in control for about 4 seconds when the Millennium Falcon flew straight into me and destroyed, whilst not suffering any damage to itself. Infuriating.

They really need to sort that. Everyone knows it now and the Slave 1 just gets destroyed in seconds.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They really need to sort that. Everyone knows it now and the Slave 1 just gets destroyed in seconds.

Yeah the Falcon puts it's shields up and just ploughs into you. if I am the Slave I I just try and avoid the falcon. However it is good fun tailing the Slave I press triangle to speed up, L1 to fire up the shields, and just destroy it.

Really enjoying this. It's the first online-shooter I've ever played.

Tbf, if it wasn't set in the Star Wars world, I wouldn't have perservered past the first few play-throughs, but I'm beginning to get the hang of it. I used to just run around getting killed, but starting to get amongst it now in some matches.

I finished second for the Empire in a 20 v. 20 match last night (tbf, the team I was in took an absolute pumping which explains my higher placing). Usually I'm mid-table or second / third bottom in the list, but it's good fun.

I quite like the Hoth map on Walker defence.

As I'm not renewing my PS plus membership, I don't really have the need for this game anymore as I've completed the challenges.

Does anyone want to buy the steel book edition on PS4?

Thought you were kidding so I checked up on this. Can't believe there is no story mode. That's a bit shit

This. My days of fps are over because I don't have the time to get into the game, learn the maps etc. Is have lived to do some sort of story mode for this game.

This. My days of fps are over because I don't have the time to get into the game, learn the maps etc. Is have lived to do some sort of story mode for this game.

Aye it's pretty pish that. Even if they made it like Battlefront 2 where you just tried to conquer the Galaxy.

I'm tiring of this game unfortunately. Millennium Falcon gripe aside, there's loads of wee niggles with it. It's not nearly as good as the others on PS2.

Free DLC being dropped tomorrow which will have Han and Luke in their Hoth attire (with Luke's blue lightsaber). They've released more details on the season pass too:

March 2016 - Jabba's Palace

Summer 2016 - Bespin

"Fall" 2016 - Death Star

Early 2017 - Unknown

It's good to be getting some new locations but one every few months is pretty shite. I would've been happier if they released 2 per DLC. No news on the heroes but Lando's a stick on for Bespin and Chewbacca will be in there somewhere too. Grand Moff Tarkin for the Death Star DLC?

Free DLC being dropped tomorrow which will have Han and Luke in their Hoth attire (with Luke's blue lightsaber). They've released more details on the season pass too:

March 2016 - Jabba's Palace

Summer 2016 - Bespin

"Fall" 2016 - Death Star

Early 2017 - Unknown

It's good to be getting some new locations but one every few months is pretty shite. I would've been happier if they released 2 per DLC. No news on the heroes but Lando's a stick on for Bespin and Chewbacca will be in there somewhere too. Grand Moff Tarkin for the Death Star DLC?

A space battle for the Death Star release surely is a must.

I noticed last night that they've increased the time for the Homing Shot to lock on. Good idea as you basically got free kills on fairly open maps such as Jakku and Hoth.

I also noticed the Trait Cards last night too, I assume these were part of the new DLC and it's not a case where I've just not noticed them!!!???

For new heroes/villains I expect Chewbacca and Lando to be the heroes. Bit harder to think of villains outside of the prequels.

I noticed last night that they've increased the time for the Homing Shot to lock on. Good idea as you basically got free kills on fairly open maps such as Jakku and Hoth.

I also noticed the Trait Cards last night too, I assume these were part of the new DLC and it's not a case where I've just not noticed them!!!???

For new heroes/villains I expect Chewbacca and Lando to be the heroes. Bit harder to think of villains outside of the prequels.

The only realistic ones I can think of is Grand Moff Tarkin and Bossk. Maybe they could throw in a rancor :D

I'd be massively surprised if the space battles return. Probably just be another Fighter Squadron map on the side. Hope to be proven wrong though.

Fighter squadron is probably my second most played mode behind Walker assault.

I'd love to see a Star Wars game along the lines of X-Wing/Tie fighter/X-Wing alliance.

The space battles where you had to destroy the opponents ship was absolutely excellent in Battlefront 2. Really hoping for something similar to be included in this at some point.

I re-installed Bttlefront 2 on Steam a couple of weeks ago.

Galactic Conquest was excellent as well.

The space battles where you had to destroy the opponents ship was absolutely excellent in Battlefront 2. Really hoping for something similar to be included in this at some point.

Landing a troop craft on the enemy ship and destroying it from inside was brutally hard but superb to do

Archived