Star Wars Battlefront (3)

DensParkNumber1

Why will I need to pay 30 quid to play a full game?

Because the majority of the game is locked behind DLC. The base game has very few maps and becomes repetitive really quickly. A few of the modes are actually really good but if you want to be fighting on the Death Star or Jabba's Palace you need to buy the DLC.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah afraid so. It's decent if you're only playing for an hour or so at a go but anything more than playing occasionally and it gets boring fast. Two of the maps are on desert plants and one of the others I can't mind featuring in the films. Walker Assault is the best mode IMO.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
2 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

hopefully its almost like battlefront 3 but with a storyline mode for when you are having a fucking mare at multiplayer

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

https://youtu.be/xL3Deh-wOaM

A story mode and content from all three eras almost immediately make this an improvement.

looks much better, i know its EA so not getting my hopes up, but i really REALLY hope they dont rip the arse out of the DLC, im all happy for an absolute f**k ton of DLC for multiplayer modes, but hopefully the single player campaigns etc are all there and full on and dont require DLC for future modes etc (least not paid DLC)

Apparently space battles will be locked to less players than ground ones. Because as we all know, space is so small. Unremarkable cgi non gameplay pish. Game will be fucking awful. The first one was a rip off that needed DLC to be even slightly enjoyable, next one will be no different 

On 29/03/2017 at 22:18, NotThePars said:

Even though there's no season pass for this, EA and Dice can get themselves directly to f**k if they think I'm buying this.

I dropped almost £100 all told on the first SW Battlefront, which was a disappointing, unfulfilling cash grab. 

Even though there's no season pass for this, EA and Dice can get themselves directly to f**k if they think I'm buying this.
I dropped almost £100 all told on the first SW Battlefront, which was a disappointing, unfulfilling cash grab. 

That's a fair enough viewpoint. They absolutely dropped the ball with the first one. It never at any point felt like more than a half arsed demo

4 hours ago, Fide said:

how did you drop almost a ton on battlefront? was everything that expensive when they released all the DLC etc, i bought it for a tenner late last year and the full season pass for under 20 quid in the sale early this year

Archived